Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thought the way Donna went out was trash. But not gonna say I'm sad they merked her off.Chick been pissing me off since season 1. She was all in on doing whatever it took to avenge aqua lad , but somehow put all the blame on Grayson when shit went left. Then shes the strongest of the titans but sat in the truck and let night wing go one on one with Deathstroke probably having flashbacks of that ass whipping he put on her in the flashbacks. Man good riddance ***ends rant

Raven actually called them out on their bs about that.

whole time Nightwing was fighting Deathstroke I was like why the fuck nobody else aint gettin out the damn car! lmao dumb shit

Actually...I think he told them something like..."I'll handle Deathstroke. Take care of Kori"...b/c he wanted to fight Deathstroke by himself at 1st.

Last edited:
I mean he started off good then as soon as Deathstroke daughter showed up its like he forgot how to fight and proceeded to get his ass whipped for like 10 minutes... it took like 2 seconds to heal Kori and the rest of them watched him get fucked up for the remainder of the shit lol

it was on some anime shit with everyone standing around with the shocked face paralyzed

Last edited:
I mean yeah I guess yall right. B/c Raven could've deaded that shyt in 2min. Lol

They gotta get better writers, the character reasons for doing shit be straight stupid.

Like, shorty who died at the amusement part..how you got a whole invulnerable super boy there but shes the one that catches the shit that fell down

And all the tech that cadmus has and their ops team be in a van just outside of the action

Im only a couple episodes into the first season, but do they acknowledge starfire as an alien ever? or is she just a human with crazy powers in this show?

Show aint terrible. Definitely some moments of melodrama but not unbearable like the Arrowverse shows.

Im only a couple episodes into the first season, but do they acknowledge starfire as an alien ever? or is she just a human with crazy powers in this show?

Show aint terrible. Definitely some moments of melodrama but not unbearable like the Arrowverse shows.

Nah she’s a whole alien princess and all that, just like in the comics.

Back