Welcome To aBlackWeb

I know it was all in Dick's mind, but still nice to see Bruce demonstrate the Gawd-Level hand to hand.

Damn Cadmus fucked Gar up. Mercy ruthless AF too. I couldn't work for them niggas.

I know it was all in Dick's mind, but still nice to see Bruce demonstrate the Gawd-Level hand to hand.

Damn Cadmus fucked Gar up. Mercy ruthless AF too. I couldn't work for them niggas.
Like how many times you gotta whoop a niggaz ass to be that vicious in his dreams?

The finale gonna suck....

Too much is unresolved....

Like it would take 3 episodes to tie up everything they got going right now.

This season was much better.... But there is way too many characters and each has too much going on for next week to be the finale....

Either they just gonna leave everything open for season 3, or next week gonna be rushed as fuck and ruin everything they built up all season

Cuz they did the same shit last year, and completely brushed Trigon off in the debut this year...

Eh...

Episode was good.....

Hawk a fiend

Yeah they tripping with the finale coming up. Midseason finale I could see but it's way too many plotlines cooking to just wrap season 2. Is there some behind the scenes shit behind this abruptness?

Yeah they tripping with the finale coming up. Midseason finale I could see but it's way too many plotlines cooking to just wrap season 2. Is there some behind the scenes shit behind this abruptness?
I dunno, but I'm definitely worried. Cuz this shit been good all season.

Even the slow episodes were good....

You got shit with Conner &Gar, the shit with Rose & Jason,

Kori can get put off till next season. That's cool..

And you might be able to wrap up Jason & Rose with the Nightwing debut. Cuz that's all Slade

But Conner and Gar gotta stay with Mercy and Cadmus till next season... Like they can't end that story with the other shit going on.... Donna and Dove ain't fucking up Cadmus on their own.

Hawk out here a whole junkie.... That shit takes months to get clean... No way he shows up for the finale.... He needs to be in a bathtub crying from going cold turkey...

Like they have the potential to ruin an entire season, maybe the show if they fuck up this finale

Bruh, I was like 30 minutes into the finale....

And really enjoying it...

Then it just got down right stupid....

It's still like 15 mins left, but I just turned the shit off.... And I don't know if I wanna turn it back on, it got that bad that fast.

Wow.... Way to ruin an entire show in less than 5 mins

Yeah, this finale was doo Doo grits...

Great action.

Horrible story telling.

Like just too much was fucked over...

Season 1 7/10
Season 2 7/10

Season 2 had so much potential in the first half, but dropped the ball after the Conner episode....

They had too much going on...

Next season should be good tho

I have some questions...

lol how did Starfire lose her powers again?

So Connor couldn't stop the metal ride from falling on the people... or the people couldn't... you know... just take three steps left or right instead of running straight as the shit falls towards them?

So they just said fuck letting Garr turn into anything else huh?

Raven can heal bullet wounds and other injuries but couldn't save Donna?

Doesnt Deathstroke have a healing factor that they showed earlier in the season? Now he just dies from getting stabbed once?

meh season. Connor episode was the best of the season. Last season was better than this one.

Rachel mind illusioned the entire Bruce Wayne meeting at the diner.

Donna Troy was killed by a flesh wound

Last edited:
So we gonna act like Deathstroke didn't go out like a bitch and forget all the destruction Connor and Gar caused on the city with no repercussions? And I ain't even going in about the Donna bullshit.
Thought the way Donna went out was trash. But not gonna say I'm sad they merked her off.Chick been pissing me off since season 1. She was all in on doing whatever it took to avenge aqua lad , but somehow put all the blame on Grayson when shit went left. Then shes the strongest of the titans but sat in the truck and let night wing go one on one with Deathstroke probably having flashbacks of that ass whipping he put on her in the flashbacks. Man good riddance ***ends rant

Thought the way Donna went out was trash. But not gonna say I'm sad they merked her off.Chick been pissing me off since season 1. She was all in on doing whatever it took to avenge aqua lad , but somehow put all the blame on Grayson when shit went left. Then shes the strongest of the titans but sat in the truck and let night wing go one on one with Deathstroke probably having flashbacks of that ass whipping he put on her in the flashbacks. Man good riddance ***ends rant

whole time Nightwing was fighting Deathstroke I was like why the fuck nobody else aint gettin out the damn car! lmao dumb shit

Back