Welcome To aBlackWeb

hot take

Robin's fighting choreography trumps all the Netflix Marvel stuff outside of DD.

However, i think it could be just a bit better. Totally nitpicking here b/c i see the potential this has to display his hand to hand

one minor annoyance is DC's obsession with capes

Got damn does every character in this show have one?

one thing that stuck out to me was hawk and dove in their costumes...in that "real world" setting, the big ass costumes looked kinda dumb and gaudy..

aight, on episode 10

show is actually good

a few cringeworthy one liners here and there, but its nothing worse than Luke Cage dabbing

Hand to hand scenes are on par with Daredevil

Robin was serving niggas

And renegade Bats

Thats scary....DC should def explore that more...

finally starting this up

is this one of those shows where im gonna have to overlook terrible CGI and focus on the narrative?

Terrible CGI?

Compared to the DC shows on CW...Titans got some Oscar nominated type of CGI.

And renegade Bats

Thats scary....DC should def explore that more...
I think they did it perfectly.

We've never really seen him that unhinged before, and they didn't over so it with cheesey one-liners or some crazy build up...

It was simply

"Bruce lost it, and we gotta take him down"

Considering how close to the edge he lives, and how joker always says we're all one bad day away from losing it...I think Batman losing it and not saying one word was poetic as fuck.

Granted they only did it like that cuz they didn't want to pay an actor to be Batman. But the shit really worked

I think they did it perfectly.

We've never really seen him that unhinged before, and they didn't over so it with cheesey one-liners or some crazy build up...

It was simply

"Bruce lost it, and we gotta take him down"

Considering how close to the edge he lives, and how joker always says we're all one bad day away from losing it...I think Batman losing it and not saying one word was poetic as fuck.

Granted they only did it like that cuz they didn't want to pay an actor to be Batman. But the shit really worked

That made it so smooth.
You found out so much about him character wise through the other characters that he didnt need to say anything. The picture was painted perfectly

That made it so smooth.
You found out so much about him character wise through the other characters that he didnt need to say anything. The picture was painted perfectly
Even with him watching dick talk to him in the cave

You could just see Bruce gave no fucks...

And everybody always knew it would be the joker who pushed him over....

But check it.... Anyone peep how Jason Todd survived when in the comics it was Jason who joker killed to push Batman over??

This show had him cripple Jason and kill Gordon.... And that's what set Batman off..

For those who didn't read what happened in the comics, Batman was 100% prepared to kill joker for killing Jason Todd,

But the reason he didn't got silly and one of the main reasons why I always laugh when comic book fans complain v about cheesy story lines on film and tv...

The reason Batman didn't kill joker in the comics after he killed Jason Todd is because joker fled to iraq or something and became a diplomat.. If Batman killed him it would have started a nuclear war, so Superman had to stop him from doing it.

Like for real

I see they put all of season 1 on Netflix the other day. I thought this was going to be exclusive to DC's streaming service?

I wonder why DC would put their original content on another streaming platform. What would be the incentive to pay for DCs streaming service if its just gonna show up on another platform shortly after?

I see they put all of season 1 on Netflix the other day. I thought this was going to be exclusive to DC's streaming service?

I wonder why DC would put their original content on another streaming platform. What would be the incentive to pay for DCs streaming service if its just gonna show up on another platform shortly after?

I don’t think it’s been added to US members. I just did a search and it’s not there

I don’t think it’s been added to US members. I just did a search and it’s not there

Yeah ur right.

Looks like it's available on Netflix to everyone EXCEPT those in the US and China.

DC Universe currently only operates within the United States and its overseas territories. That's largely because international distribution rights can be problematic, and so Warner Bros. chose to begin with a US-only launch and then gradually expand.

Fortunately, Netflix has picked up the rights to distribute Titans outside the US and China (Netflix doesn't operate in China).

Isn't Netflix an US company?

Why do we keep getting fucked out of content?

Back