Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daz Dillinger Arrested Facing 13 Felonies

TBH I dont even know anything about his recent actions, I cant keep up with constant 'beefs' or 'social media rants' haha

Celebrating Suge getting 28 years was wack. Kinda understandable, but wack

But having a problem with one dude, then disrespecting a whole gang and trying to get other Crips to jump in... Then apologizing after????

I swear every few years I see a legend who hits their mid 40s make a complete fool outta themselves. Guess it was Daz's turn

Last edited:

But having a problem with one dude, then disrespecting a whole gang and trying to get other Crips to jump in... Then apologizing after????

I swear every few years I see a legend who hits their mid 40s make a complete fool outta themselves. Guess it was Dad's turn
:hahaha:
Yo pops fool boi

I swear every few years I see a legend who hits their mid 40s make a complete fool outta themselves. Guess it was Dad's turn

Yeah if did thats is wack... With all the antics and crazy stories that went on in Death Row, for all we know Suge may of terrorised and harmed Daz and/or his family and friends, if so it wouldnt be surprising if Daz does harbour some hate towards the dude, but tbh its prolly not healthy ... Look at Dre for instance, I dont think Ive heard him mention Suge in public in years and he looks to be on top of the world, imo positive mind state works wonders...

Yeah if did thats is wack... With all the antics and crazy stories that went on in Death Row, for all we know Suge may of terrorised and harmed Daz and/or his family and friends, if so it wouldnt be surprising if Daz does harbour some hate towards the dude, but tbh its prolly not healthy ... Look at Dre for instance, I dont think Ive heard him mention Suge in public in years and he looks to be on top of the world, imo positive mind state works wonders...

I think Suge had sex with/and or has a child by Daz's bm

If it goes to court, Im pretty sure any half decent lawyer can point out/argue he is a rich celebrity with a 'recreational drug habit' and in fact 4oz only lasts him a couple weeks, and that intent to distribute is ludicrous due to his legal wealth...

Oh I agree that he won't do any time and just pay a fine and prolly some kind of probation. This is mainly just a "Headline Grab".

I was just pointing out what the (Georgia) law states.

tumblr_m8i6v5az6Q1rtzo8wo1_500.gif

T.H.I.W. LLS

I was talking to my son telling him to take a REST with all that damn noise

Dont act like yall havent been talking and typing at the same time lol

What does T.H.I.W. mean?

Every zip counts as a felony in GA so that's why it seems like so many charges.He'll get some charges dropped

When homie said "bomfortable" i spit my cereal out lmaooo

Probably my son's favorite Damu word. His face when he corrects his siblings when the say comfortable is priceless.

Why does this site hate your wifi connection b? Do the videos still work on a different wifi connection?
Don't know what it is. On the computer I have no issues my personal phone I cant hear any sounds from this site. It just started happening over the weekend

Back