Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freestyle Daylyt LA Leakers Freestyle

We can take flight if we get the right brothers

Every line the truth if I come in last, so embrace it

I go back to these crackin times it all comes from Cairo practically

bfe3f45816cfa8d2d595217fb45af0d6.500x375x1.jpg

Man when Daylyt is on it ain’t nobody fucking w him......period
Cuz u ll still be deciphering his shit a week a later

This is why his “antics” always pissed me off so much more...got tired of defending this nigga after awhile lol

This is why his “antics” always pissed me off so much more...got tired of defending this nigga after awhile lol

But he done that shit to prove a point.

He’s always been bar heavy yet he went under the radar, once he started doing antics his popularity boomed.

Crowds care more about the gimmick and simple shit they can breakdown instantly, rather than bars you gotta dissect to get.

But he done that shit to prove a point.

He’s always been bar heavy yet he went under the radar, once he started doing antics his popularity boomed.

Crowds care more about the gimmick and simple shit they can breakdown instantly, rather than bars you gotta dissect to get.

Nah bruh...that antics shit was whack and horrible...damn near ether’d himself outta ANY convo...battle world or otherwise

Nah bruh...that antics shit was whack and horrible...damn near ether’d himself outta ANY convo...battle world or otherwise

I agree it was horribly but it’s undeniable it got him booked for shows and made people take note of him.

People always questioning what shit he was gunna pull next.

I prefer the philly swain/ rich dollars bodybag daylyt but the antics increased his popularity more so than those battles.

You need to overstand what Daylyt is talking about in this freestyle.

There are ancient pyramids in the Grand Canyon... this has been covered up by the government for years. They have even found mummies there.

The Hoover Dam is actually a "stargate" that has been built to transport beings here from another dimension.

This is the grand deception happening before our very eyes while they keep us ignorant. Stay woke!

Yeah, there's an entire section of the Grand Canyon that's off limits to pretty much everyone. There was an explorer that came back from an expedition there in 1909 claiming to have found a cavern deep underground with what appeared to be Egyptian artifacts and glyphs there.

I posted something about it on the IC a few years ago.

Yeah, there's an entire section of the Grand Canyon that's off limits to pretty much everyone. There was an explorer that came back from an expedition there in 1909 claiming to have found a cavern deep underground with what appeared to be Egyptian artifacts and glyphs there.

I posted something about it on the IC a few years ago.
Never heard about this till yall mentioned it. Had my ass up youtubing my ass off smh lol. That's crazy I literally never thought about conspiracies involving Canyon.

Back