Welcome To aBlackWeb

David Ortiz Shot In Dominican Republic

Drug Lord assigned hit? That dude is better off getting it from the ppl than going back after that fail. Ortiz ain’t in the clear either... that dude will keep trying until he’s dead. He has to get out of the DR.
This can get a bit crazy.....
Ortiz has the love of the people.....the local dudes have their fear.

@Broddie knows more about the streets in the east than me.
I only go to Venezuela ave for the clubs...this happened a few blocks where I hang at night.

But they about to bring Ortiz to the states today. So he should be cool.

Last edited:
I was surprised that they caught the alleged shooter but if it turns out its the getaway bike man that makes more sense.
Nigga gotta gun and still letting a mob hold him knowing what they'll do makes no sense

Bike dude lucky the machetes didn't come out

I was surprised that they caught the alleged shooter but if it turns out its the getaway bike man that makes more sense.
Nigga gotta gun and still letting a mob hold him knowing what they'll do makes no sense

Bike dude lucky the machetes didn't come out
Lol that s what I waiting on fam got off easy

Lol that s what I waiting on fam got off easy
Most people over here never seen a nigga get hacked with a machete, blood flowing everywhere, shit is so red it'll embarrass sherwin williams.
Not bragging of course but thats what mob beat downs are like in those places. Cat is lucky

So you can't own land and set up shop in a white area and walk around freely? You not able to buy a house or 711?
In some places no......and if we are about to do it, why ain't it happening?
You taking the opposing side and not sure what your speaking on.

Yep......and people knew it was coming and warned him. But he didn't listen.

I'm not sure if it was arrogance or tired of living in fear....

Either way he was still smashing.

Yeah I went for a cut today. 2 of the niggas that work there are Dominican and that's what their people back home are saying.

Apparently he was buying her mad shit stunting.

Yeah I went for a cut today. 2 of the niggas that work there are Dominican and that's what their people back home are saying.

Apparently he was buying her mad shit stunting.
You can see one of the chicks that was scrapping has a Chanel bag......shit is like $6000 USD.
That's like 2yrs pay there.

This shit sounding weird now.
They saying a flick was made of the chick getting smashed was going around and could be apart of it.

Im not so sure about this...just like the guys were hired cops.

Oliver Moisés Mirabal Acosta, arrested Tues. in connection with the attempted murder of baseball star David Ortiz was sentenced in 2017 for drug trafficking and is a suspect in the 2013 murders of four people.

Ciudadoriental.com reports that on May 15, 2017, Mirabal was sentenced to five years in prison for weapons possession.

He was allegedly part of the gang headed by Javier Gilbert, killed by police in a 2013 shootout

Funny thing about this.
Dude was sentenced to 5 yrs in 2017.
Its 2019...
I know dudes who come out if jail on the weekends....smdh

Back