Welcome To aBlackWeb

David Ortiz Shot In Dominican Republic

BRIAN B.

Shittypoobutt
Former Boston Red Sox slugger and Dominican star David Ortiz was shot at an entertainment center in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and underwent surgery at an area clinic. One of the doctors who performed the surgery told Dominican TV station CDN 37 that Ortiz is out of danger.

A person who was at the scene told ESPN that Ortiz was wounded by a man, who is being detained, while he was in the "Dial" club in the eastern part of the Dominican capital.

Dionisio Soldevila, a reporter from the Dominican who hosts a radio show with ESPN's Enrique Rojas, told ESPN he spoke with the doctor who first treated Ortiz and was told Ortiz was shot in the lower back and that the bullet went through and came out his stomach. Ortiz is being treated at the Dr. Abel González clinic.

Ortiz's father, Leo Ortiz, told Rojas via telephone from the Dominican Republic that he was still trying to figure out what happened when the news of the shooting first broke.

Ortiz, who was born in Santo Domingo, played major league baseball for 20 seasons but was best known for the 14 years he spent with Boston.

The 43-year-old made 10 All-Star teams and won three World Series with the Red Sox, before retiring in 2016. He was named World Series MVP in 2013, when he helped the Red Sox knock off the St. Louis Cardinals 4-2.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/26937958/red-sox-legend-ortiz-shot-dr-father-says

Idk why they tryna act like this was an attempted robbery

They tried to kill this man flat out

Yea I saw those but didn’t post cause I’m really not sure it’s the same dude

Well it's gone be a while before he looks the same anyway.......

The beat the shit outta dude and got him posted up like it's a warning for anyone else who wants to try to kill a beloved figure like Big Papi. This nigga probably wish he was dead right now.

Smh.

Pretty sure next time Big Papi is out...he's gonna be protected by the people.

that dude should be glad he aint dead.

you dont fuck with big papi in the DR.
he does tons of shit for the people.

i once mentioned i wasnt impressed by him and damn near got ran out a bodega in the capital....so i am sure dude might be dead soon.

shout out to the red sox....

they offered their private jet to fly him to the states for further treatment......

thats good shit

Lol getting too comfortable in these peoples country
as niggas get too comfortable in mine.
but they was talking shit about black players.....and when i mentioned...only mentioned ortiz.....the whole place turned and half got up.
i learned that day.

now a nigga be like "boston strong!"

as niggas get too comfortable in mine.
but they was talking shit about black players.....and when i mentioned...only mentioned ortiz.....the whole place turned and half got up.
i learned that day.

now a nigga be like "boston strong!"
Lol who getting too comfortable in yours?

Anyway I don't take dominicans seriously on any black subject niggaz be purple black talking bout they're a "dark" dominican.

Lol who getting too comfortable in yours?

Anyway I don't take dominicans seriously on any black subject niggaz be purple black talking bout they're a "dark" dominican.
who?

you mean who aint.

everyone comes into the black hoods and be comfortable.......
how you think gentrification starts? with people being comfortable in the hoods.
asians set up shops.......latinos set up shops.....whites buy up housing...

bruh you was just talking shit yourself a while ago.

but thats neither here nor there.

ortiz will be fine.
but dude gonna get that work.

everyone comes into the black hoods and be comfortable.......
how you think gentrification starts? with people being comfortable in the hoods.
asians set up shops.......latinos set up shops.....whites buy up housing...
Oh ok I get it
Still not wise to talk shit in other people's country indians, arabs and chinese be beating the shit out of africans in their countries. Merica is set up different. "Freedoms" and all that.
bruh you was just talking shit yourself a while ago
As always. What of it?

Back