Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dave East - Survival

The deal with Def Jam fucked him imo. Chasing singles while not trying to look like he obviously chasing singles

He trying to appeal to the Old NY sound while also trying to get on the new gen trap wave and it ain't working out

Fuck the nigga doing singing on the joint with Max B? Fuck was he talking about on the joint with Gunna?

The deal with Def Jam fucked him imo. Chasing singles while not trying to look like he obviously chasing singles

He trying to appeal to the Old NY sound while also trying to get on the new gen trap wave and it ain't working out

Fuck the nigga doing singing on the joint with Max B? Fuck was he talking about on the joint with Gunna?

ok i thought it was just me.....he's doin too damn much while not really doing anything major at all....go back and chill with Styles some more lol

we already know he can rap but he really needs to figure out how to make hit records or go back to rappin on mixtapes and building the buzz back up.....he needs to be on a big tour too to get his name out there some more....

Who got the hype Nigga??

Killa hill Killa Killa hill.....

tenor.gif

Dope sample. Jacquees is a good look for the young crowd. Not mixed that well

My biggest issue with East is his chase for a top 10 single b4 dropping a project. Like, this album should have been came out. Nigga risking his guaranteed fans for potential fans with the delays in this joint

debut album?

so none of his other albums were official album releases?

Dope sample. Jacquees is a good look for the young crowd. Not mixed that well

My biggest issue with East is his chase for a top 10 single b4 dropping a project. Like, this album should have been came out. Nigga risking his guaranteed fans for potential fans with the delays in this joint
I been catching up on him the past 6 months or so on spotify and pandora....he seems like he's always had a healthy blend of mix tape shit, and chick shit......like he likes to make shit for chicks..

to people who might've only heard his mixtape shit, but dude was making songs like this from the jump too.. i think he likes that role....he has a solid female base....especially since the wu-tang show

I been catching up on him the past 6 months or so on spotify and pandora....he seems like he's always had a healthy blend of mix tape shit, and chick shit......like he likes to make shit for chicks..

to people who might've only heard his mixtape shit, but dude was making songs like this from the jump too.. i think he likes that role....he has a solid female base....especially since the wu-tang show
And yet the nigga take forever to release a project

Females ain't checking for it as much as he throwing it out there

And yet the nigga take forever to release a project

Females ain't checking for it as much as he throwing it out there
the fans might be waiting on a whole album, but sprinkling videos for the people who only gonna check for the singles anyway is low-key smart...

i mean i anticipate him having some real fire on that album considering this his first major release.....however those who never go further than the videos....they already satisfied....he prolly touring right now campaigning for radio play

correction, paranoia was an album with def jam....
and that shit had that shit with chris brown, perfect, that shit was rocking

Back