Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dave east album only sells 3k CAN WE STOP PRETENDING HE CAN RAP?

That's the 2nd straight freestyle that he stumbled through the whole shit.

I still fuck with homie, but these weak freestyles ain't helpin his case.
Not helping at all

Stop getting smoked out before these interviews, Nas teaching him wild

Nightshift is the best track on there

I don't know much about Dave East other than what cats post on ABW.

But that Funk Flex freestyle could have been much better.

Not helping at all

Stop getting smoked out before these interviews, Nas teaching him wild

Nightshift is the best track on there
Fam you know Nas ain’t bout to hold Dave East hand, that’s why niggas be mad at him when they career crash...

Not hold his hand but groom him. If you going to these places to spit you cant be fumbling verses and shit

TBC, ok get smoked out. Ebro, sure.

But Flex? Westwood? Sway? Nah yo

You explained it perfectly.

When your career is on the line and you have to get in front of that mic and rock it for 5-10 minutes, you can't be high or drunk, not to the point where you can't remember your verses.

The best Funkmaster Flex Freestyles I've ever seen were Papoose, Black Thought and Mysonne. They rapped for a good 7-8 minutes without taking a breath.

If I managed a rapper, I'd tell him to remember a 7 minute freestyle for Flex, a 7 minute Freestyle for Sway and a 7 minute freestyle for Tim Westwood and make sure they're new rhymes that nobody has heard before. No recycling verses from your album.

lol @ Dave East asking somebody who is 10 years his junior to get on a song so he can make it a hit

pulp_fiction1420.jpg

All them niggaz was wack...

I flat out didn't feel the entire g-unit movement.

I thought the whole crew was lame...

Grodt was a classic, but outside of that I wasn't feeling not one protect from that whole crew

I can see that cause I threw a bootleg cd of Banks out my car window literally.

Young Buck shit was crankin to me

Well actually this story isn't true.He made the top 200 in Billboard.I forgot what spot.I think he's like in the top 20

Back