Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dave east album only sells 3k CAN WE STOP PRETENDING HE CAN RAP?

I’ve never been the biggest Dave East fan & from the few tracks I herd from the album I’m honestly not surprised. I don’t know anyone who fucks with this dude outside of this site and the few hardcore hip hop heads I know. He can rap but he definitely lacks star power.

Dave East nice as fuck....

I didn't buy survival either... The whole shit on Spotify... Like. Wtf?

But whatever, everybody ain't for everybody.

Dave East is hip hop, mainstream ain't feeling that right now.

Plus Nas initially signed Dave.... So it only makes sense for the Nas to kill shit.... Was niggaz mad at Jay for anything and dear summer?

Okay I been saying we need to have a conversation about Dave East and this is the perfect opportunity lol

1. Chanel should’ve been an album

2. Paranoia: A True Story should’ve been an album. They somehow rolled that out as a EP yet there’s 14 songs on it

3. Taking 4 years since you blew up to release your debut album isn’t smart especially when the buzz ain’t the same

4. Dave East been trying to become a mainstream rapper for 3 years even though he moves like one but he can’t make a mainstream hit to save his life.

5. He does not destroy or get on features enough

6. I feel like he has personality as a person but he doesn’t showcase it in his music.

Long story short I think he missed his window to blow up about a year and a half ago

S/O East dropping lil Yak from the album and standing on his principles, probably would’ve doubled his sales

from what I remember, he didnt Have enough character on the mic for me so I just said maybe I’ll swing back around to him

somehow he in top songs for the year tournaments flourishing

These numbers cant be right bruh lol.. But if they are im not surprised. I fuck with Dave but something is missing in his music.. He just doesn't have the "IT" to be mainstream.. I think he should just focus on his core fans and be independent. Nothing would be wrong with that.. But hes never gonna be big

Back