Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dave east album only sells 3k CAN WE STOP PRETENDING HE CAN RAP?

ROFL, who y'all feel does what East trying to do better??

Y'all even listen to the nigga??

Y'all really telling me y'all hear shit like this....

And say, "naw this nigga boring he can't rap...."

Like y'all really stand behind that shit???

ROFL, who y'all feel does what East trying to do better??

Y'all even listen to the nigga??

Y'all really telling me y'all hear shit like this....

And say, "naw this nigga boring he can't rap...."

Like y'all really stand behind that shit???

Nigga post a feature of the exact nigga who does what he does and better as his argument. Cant make this shit up...

Ive checked 2 projects from him and didnt wanna relisten to anything.

All his ig comments are bitches tellin him hes cute. He should lean into that if he hasnt. Start making Nelly and LL Cool J type songs for females.

How fuck he got 3mill ig followers but only 3k streams? Fake followers or what?
Dave East needs to jump on some tracks with Drake ,Tory Lanez etc women are definitely majority of his fans .

So we mixing star power with song quality now?

Is that what we doing?
Bruh star quality can be reflected through music. Drop a song that displays the star potential you see in A boogie. Like what makes you think he can be major artist

So you really think vado out rapped East on that....

:huh:
Cam and Vado >>>>Nas and East

Vado is of the AZ, Ross ilk of smooth hustler raps, which he would fit perfect wit MMG but his ass chose we the best grave yard.

Shit on the humble, East doesnt even have a "My Bae" record to even compete.

Has Dave East ever even done a summer jam festival stage? Never mind the main stage we're the "stars" perform...

You know who has tho?...

:hahaha:

A full set, not a feature...

But you barely heard them.... Do you not understand how that makes your opinion weak on this subject?

I admittedly got really familiar with East off the beloved album... Before that I wouldn't even get into a debate about homie cuz I just ain't heard enough....

But 2018 & 2019

East been HEAVY in my rotation.... He has the goods.

Like what makes him boring? Being monotone? Like Banks got octaves... C'mon fam
Lol..post the best dave east verse u can think of and I'll post the best banks verse and we can kill that comparison... real quick

Has Dave East ever even done a summer jam festival stage? Never mind the main stage we're the "stars" perform...

You know who has tho?...

:hahaha:

A full set, not a feature...
Lol this was disrespectful. Im not a A boogie fan nor a Dave east hater but du outchea talkin dumb.

Back