Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daunte Wright, the latest murdered by police

“Among the issues is the issue of training and having law enforcement who carry both be very clear about the difference between the two, because as we have seen the consequence can be the loss of life and an unjustifiable loss of life.”

get this beast outta here

Yeah she can piss off with this bullshit. Wasnt the devil that shot this brotha a fuckin training officer?

Fuck outa here

Kamala ain't shit, but the alternative was sending people in unmarked cars to kidnap protesters and on the verge of mobilizing the military against blacks that were angry about unjust killings.

This ain't really the topic where you want to act like sitting the fence was a smart decision.

against Black people* not “Blacks”
the distinction is important

:huh2:

Kamala ain't shit, but the alternative was sending people in unmarked cars to kidnap protesters and on the verge of mobilizing the military against blacks that were angry about unjust killings.

This ain't really the topic where you want to act like sitting the fence was a smart decision.

The alternative wouldn't have been pretending to be on our side like she is

We as black people wouldnt look to president trump for any assistance in this matter, on the flip side we're looking for our so called black 1st vp to give a fuck and do something

Biden has perfected the beign neglect approach

Empathize but do nothing

He completely acknowledges the problem, but that's where it stops

second off, its wild to me that yall think protestors being kidnapped and/or having a war waged aganist them started and ended with trump

demopublicans are still clueless i see

against Black people* not “Blacks”
the distinction is important

:huh2:

Maybe it's a bad habit, but I say Blacks, Asians, Whites, etc... I never say the "people" part because I thought that was understood.

We as black people wouldnt look to president trump for any assistance in this matter, on the flip side we're looking for our so called black 1st vp to give a fuck and do something

I hear you. We all should have known Kamala wasn't going to do shit. Still, her and Biden not doing shit is still better than Trump actively trying to stifle and stomp out the movement.

If that were true than that whole contract for Black America and Ice Cube's grand plan that you and others were defending wouldn't have ever been presented to him and giving him props for "getting a conversation with the president"

Back