Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Date Night Ideas

i've never done one

I found it odd/funny that they specifically said they'll turn you around if you show up intoxicated

shits open from 5pm to midnight

who other than intoxicated people are doing escape rooms at night?

i've never done one

I found it odd/funny that they specifically said they'll turn you around if you show up intoxicated

shits open from 5pm to midnight

who other than intoxicated people are doing escape rooms at night?

Intoxicated and visibly intoxicated are different lol

I get it tho, I’m sure it resulted from a certain number of drunk assholes who ruined shows for everybody

Reactions: 1/2
We went to a spot called The Melting Pot recently. The type of restaurant that do the fondue, cookin your own meats in a broth, and dipping desserts and fruit in melted chocolate.

Shyt was actually good

it's hard trying to be romantic with your s/o during the pandemic...... me & Mrs. Baptiste can't wait for this shit to be over.

I feel like thats my biggest problem these days.....my lady be wanting to go to eat in {bubble) restaurants and i'm like fuuuuuuuuck that shit....lmaoooo

i'm sorry but I barely wanna be out and about with a mask on...damn sure don't wanna eat in a empty restaurant or inside a bubble outside of a restaurant...at the same time I'm still a bit nervous if the restaurant is full af.

although very old school im thinking about doing a date at a drive-in sometime this year

We went to a spot called The Melting Pot recently. The type of restaurant that do the fondue, cookin your own meats in a broth, and dipping desserts and fruit in melted chocolate.

Shyt was actually good

There was one “ The Melting Pot” in downtown Annapolis. I think it is closed now. Decent spot!

Do yall keep It simple on first dates? I generally do. Mostly a lunch or dinner at a spot she or I have not been too before. I will get create if there is a second date.
It's a first date definitely you're trying to get to know the person lol. Now after time with eachother you can expand and start dabbing into different styles.

Do yall keep It simple on first dates? I generally do. Mostly a lunch or dinner at a spot she or I have not been too before. I will get create if there is a second date.
I always invite them somewhere I was gonna be at anyway.... That way it's not a wash if we don't vibe

I feel like thats my biggest problem these days.....my lady be wanting to go to eat in {bubble) restaurants and i'm like fuuuuuuuuck that shit....lmaoooo

i'm sorry but I barely wanna be out and about with a mask on...damn sure don't wanna eat in a empty restaurant or inside a bubble outside of a restaurant...at the same time I'm still a bit nervous if the restaurant is full af.

although very old school im thinking about doing a date at a drive-in sometime this year
Drive-in dates are so much fun

ay that escape room shit was hard btw......we didnt finish the first one but we were on the last puzzle and they said it was the hardest one

went back once since then and did some mafia themed one....beat that shit with 2 minutes left

i suggest them for everybody....i think its a good test cuz I know some couples be arguing and shit lmao

I'd like to do this but there's so few of them
There may be more of them this summer

Last year, because of Big Rona, pop-up drive-ins were becoming a thing...even old ones that had been shut down were reopening

MBJ did this 👇 last summer in a few cities/states...maybe he or someone else will do it again and expand on it this year

Be on the lookout

ay that escape room shit was hard btw......we didnt finish the first one but we were on the last puzzle and they said it was the hardest one

went back once since then and did some mafia themed one....beat that shit with 2 minutes left

i suggest them for everybody....i think its a good test cuz I know some couples be arguing and shit lmao
Escape rooms are dope my friends and I did a murder mystery one

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
yeah the first one we did was some serial killer shit.....started out handcuffed in a nasty bathroom with "blood" everywhere

shit was tripped out but we work really good together and stay cool the whole time....i havent done any in groups...seems like it would be annoying but thats just me

Stay in and have a nice meal, some drinks.. throw on some music afterwards go back and forth playing throwbacks for eachother that you havent heard in a while, sing to each other, dance, reminisce..

Not everybody is into video games but if you can get them to play one then theres a lot of co-op games out these days that focus on bringing people together through teamwork. Find one of those and try it out

day trips outta to get away, pack up and leave early to go spend the day at the nearest beach.

Stay in and have a nice meal, some drinks.. throw on some music afterwards go back and forth playing throwbacks for eachother that you havent heard in a while, sing to each other, dance, reminisce..

Did the music thing on a road trip once....passed the phone back and forth and played tracks from around the time we met (middle school)...shit was funny and cringy at the same

Going from Project Pat to Amanda Perez back to Nelly and then Keke and Avant lmaooo

Fun shit tho...im more of the music head so i could have done that shit all day

Back