Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Date Night Ideas

How was sky diving?
Awesome. I never wanted to do it but my friend was gonna do it, so I just said I will try as well. I have a fear of heights but not a paralyzing fear. So im able to do things that involve heights. The worst part of it was really the plane ride. Once they opened the doors, the wind just disrespects you. When i had to put my foot out onto the rail to get in position, my leg felt like it was made of paper. Once you jump, it is pure adrenaline. You dont get that feeling of falling in your stomach like you do on a roller coaster. It is fast.

An air balloon is slow and you stay high for a long time.

Awesome. I never wanted to do it but my friend was gonna do it, so I just said I will try as well. I have a fear of heights but not a paralyzing fear. So im able to do things that involve heights. The worst part of it was really the plane ride. Once they opened the doors, the wind just disrespects you. When i had to put my foot out onto the rail to get in position, my leg felt like it was made of paper. Once you jump, it is pure adrenaline. You dont get that feeling of falling in your stomach like you do on a roller coaster. It is fast.

An air balloon is slow and you stay high for a long time.
I couldn’t do it!! I was scared I’d get that feeling in my stomach but even still. I can’t help but to think shit gonna go wrong and it’s over for me.

I couldn’t do it!! I was scared I’d get that feeling in my stomach but even still. I can’t help but to think shit gonna go wrong and it’s over for me.
Being scared would be a normal feeling. There is nothing rationale about jumping out of a plane for fun, lol.

Had a first date with a lady. i have been talking to for bout 3 weeks.

Took here to a salsa and wine night. They were teaching the fundamental footwork of salsa dancing. Then we went to a near by restaurant. She enjoyed both.
That’s what’s up young man.

you can tell a lot about a woman by how she dances certain dances

salsa is one of them

Last edited:
All my dates have gone like this. Come over. We order pizza and split it. Watch netflix. Fuck. Costs me the equivalent of 5 usd. Spending anymore than that is criminal as far as I'm concerned. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise fellas

All my dates have gone like this. Come over. We order pizza and split it. Watch netflix. Fuck. Costs me the equivalent of 5 usd. Spending anymore than that is criminal as far as I'm concerned. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise fellas
I assume you are not looking for anything other than sex.

I mean..to each their own but you are clearly after sex specifically lol.

Your thinking @ the bolded will change. I know this b/c the WOMEN you will come across in the next couple of years will have you changing that kinda thinking. This I guarantee.

I remember we always would do staycations in the city and around places we can walk to/uber and drink or smoke and just vibe out to art museums, little spots in the city and lounges. Man I remember we got drunk and I went to grab some food down stairs in the hotel...turn the corner and Ric Flair was waiting on the same elevator staying on the floor we was on. Most random shit ever Lol

Screenshot_20211028-214604_Drive.jpg

Back