Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Darla Dimples

A few years ago, yeah.
This guy is fucking lying
lmfao get the hell on witcho cappin ah

LOL why is it so hard to believe that a poster actually smashed this chick?

they taking all these pics for a reason...........I don't know why cats don't think they could have real access to these broads:js4:

any one of these chicks being posted is getting slugged out by a dude somewhere.........and most likely they are regular around the way dudes smashing them

LOL why is it so hard to believe that a poster actually smashed this chick?

they taking all these pics for a reason...........I don't know why cats don't think they could have real access to these broads:js4:

any one of these chicks being posted is getting slugged out by a dude somewhere.........and most likely they are regular around the way dudes smashing them
Idk man, Its kinda like saying you saved 15 orphans while putting out the Australian fires and then getting a noble peace prize for discovering the cure to cancer, it's a QuitYourBullshit moment

Idk man, Its kinda like saying you saved 15 orphans while putting out the Australian fires and then getting a noble peace prize for discovering the cure to cancer, it's a QuitYourBullshit moment

not even close to being equivalent bruh

cats got to stop putting these chicks on a pedestal by thinking they too good to get took down by some regular everyday moe

none of these broads are that special

we've had some of the women being posted actually create an acct and login to talk about niggaz sharing their pics in this same forum

but now somehow we can't believe that a male poster in here used to smash......

not even close to being equivalent bruh

cats got to stop putting these chicks on a pedestal by thinking they too good to get took down by some regular everyday moe

none of these broads are that special

we've had some of the women being posted actually create an acct and login to talk about niggaz sharing their pics in this same forum

but now somehow we can't believe that a male poster in here used to smash......
Whatever you say man, all I'm saying is r/thathappened

Back