Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

bruh what the fuck did i just watch?

Vic: “i can’t feel my legs”

New Jack: “you won’t need them. bombs away!”

“they said i stabbed him 16 times. they lied. i stabbed him nine times. i counted.”

“I want to send a special shoutout to my homeboy OJ Simpson. Keep up the good work. Two less we have to worry about”

Sandman: Mustapha was smoking pencil shavings and wanted me to smoke with him. i said “nah dude i’m good”

“the hell with those homegrown monkeys (NAACP)”

D-Lo: New Jacks reaching in his pocket...he’s stabbing this motherfucka. RUN!!!

Just watched that Brawl For All episode, them dudes was getting fucked up for no reason.

Dr Death had no reason to even be in it, he was a big enough name that people would have believed him beating up Steve Austin so just start their feud by having him attack Austin. No need to build him up with trash boxing matches.

My guy Droz, it was sad seeing him in this episode. Seeing him is the reason why I'll never say pro wrestling is fake.

Jim Cornette will never say anything good about Vince Russo, those two need to be locked in a room and just let them beat the shit out of each other.

Just watched that Brawl For All episode, them dudes was getting fucked up for no reason.

Dr Death had no reason to even be in it, he was a big enough name that people would have believed him beating up Steve Austin so just start their feud by having him attack Austin. No need to build him up with trash boxing matches.

My guy Droz, it was sad seeing him in this episode. Seeing him is the reason why I'll never say pro wrestling is fake.

Jim Cornette will never say anything good about Vince Russo, those two need to be locked in a room and just let them beat the shit out of each other.
Can you blame him? Russo basically fucked up the last little bit of wcw and he fucked up big time with the brawl for it all just because he wanted to see JBL get knocked out....russo never takes responsibility when he's wrong

Goat series. I havent watched wrestling in over 10 years but im intrigued by the oldschool stories being told.

Pretty much me in a nut shell. I seen the Beniot one (which is very sad) and it took me down the rabbit hole.

Haven't watched wrestling in ages but I really like hearing about these stories of Wrestlers I grew up on

Finally started watching season 2. Just saw the 1st 2 episodes about Benoit. I feel bad for his eldest son having to catch his father's backlash.

Yeah I think jimmy was so zooted on that coke he didn't realize how bad he had hurt nancy at the time and she just happened to pass away from those injuries....another sad story

Watching the Snuka episode now. Rumor has it Vince had a hand in Jimmy not gettin charged.

Back