Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

Although the official renewal and release of the third side of ViceTV's Dark Side of the Ring has yet to be announced, interviews are underway for a planned third season.

PWInsider.com can confirm that interviews were conducted with Smith family for a planned episode on the late Grizzly Smith and his children, Jake Roberts, Rockin' Robin and Sam Houston,

Eric Bischoff, on his 83 Weeks podcast, revealed that he shot interviews related to episodes on the late Brian Pillman and the WCW-New Japan event in North Korea. The North Korea episode had been one of the primary topics Dark Sidecreators Evan Hunsey and Jason Eisner had wanted to produce for the third season.

I wouldn't say he was a piece of shit but wrestling in general was tougher back then....look at abdullah head he has permanent marks on his head from bad blades
The stories I read over the years sounded pretty much like he went out to purposely beat the breaks off his opponent shoot style and thats why he was feared to wrestle. It wasn't just him being a little stiff, he was careless.

I ran through like every ep last week

haven't watched wrestling in forever but this makes me kinda wanna watch it again

They're supposed to have 8 episodes for season 3....a date hasn't been confirmed but it's dropping this year....the only episode that they have confirmed was the brian pillman one

i remember having in your house tape back in day where goldust vs brillian pilliam

The Steroid Trial where Vince threw Hogan under the bus to save his azzz...imma watch.

The plane ride to hell...imma watch.

Back