Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

Watchin the episode now. Man...i couldn't go on wit commentary like JR & Lawler did after seeing that. Wow.

They were so wrong to them. JR finds out about Owens death and Kevin Dunn counts him down to tell the tv audience about is. Him and king looked so dejected and pissed.

i never noticed that owens blood stained the matt where he fell. his body broke the boards beneath the ring. and wwe let wrestlers work in a compromised ring where their friend just died

and that little funky ass clip was supposed to support a grown man?

yeah i completely understand why Martha doesn’t want her husbands name associated with wwe anymore

I need a Pt 2 on Owen sooner rather than later

Salute to a real one, Martha Hart. Everyone should want to have a Martha Hart on their side

This season has really illustrated the blood that Vince has on his hands. From the Snuka incident, not standing up for Dr. David Schultz, and Owen serves a cautionary tale to current WWE roster to having common sense when dealing with VKM

Now I understand why his family could care less if Owen is a part of the HoF. Makes perfect sense...

i never noticed that owens blood stained the matt where he fell. his body broke the boards beneath the ring. and wwe let wrestlers work in a compromised ring where their friend just died

and that little funky ass clip was supposed to support a grown man?

yeah i completely understand why Martha doesn’t want her husbands name associated with wwe anymore
A potential crime scene. Vince tampering w/ evidence smh

Martha did a interview where she said her and Bret fell out because in the settlement she got in Owen's death against WWE didn't include Bret's library. If that's true then bret a piece of shit for trying to use his brother's death for his own personal gain

You can tell Dark Side producers got Martha to do it by telling her they will tell her side of the story and the way it happen from her view. I def understand her grief and after seeing the clip they used to hold him in the air she has every right to say fuck WWE.

Bruh I can tell Trump and McMahon are close friends, at the press conference the lady asking Vince questions and his reply had my dying "I dont like your tone lady.." and she wasnt even being extra lol.

You can tell Dark Side producers got Martha to do it by telling her they will tell her side of the story and the way it happen from her view. I def understand her grief and after seeing the clip they used to hold him in the air she has every right to say fuck WWE.

Bruh I can tell Trump and McMahon are close friends, at the press conference the lady asking Vince questions and his reply had my dying "I dont like your tone lady.." and she wasnt even being extra lol.

“he sounds like our president” was the first thought that came to my mind when i saw that

Martha did a interview where she said her and Bret fell out because in the settlement she got in Owen's death against WWE didn't include Bret's library. If that's true then bret a piece of shit for trying to use his brother's death for his own personal gain
Growing up Bret was my favorite wrestler
..but he has trash tendencies

so i finally watched the owen ep . i always hated the idea that martha not allowing owen to be in the hall fame cuz never fully understood the situation clearly. After watching this Vince has a seat in hell waiting for him thats a fact. the way he treated the situation was very poorly .Bret is a bitch he should of sided with Martha with this situation . I dont blame her for not allowing them to place him in the hall of fame.

Back