Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

Vince did Dr D David Schultz dirty.... John Stossel deserved to get hit upside tha head.....He was protecting tha business ...Dr D was ahead of his time... Austin stole his style(& Bad news Brown too)

Irony...

Vince told Schultz to handle Stossel b/c he was exposing wrestling business.

Couple of years later...VINCE exposes the wrestling business by tellin everyone its not real and it just sports entertainment.

Just watched tha Herb Abrams episode....... it was tragic to see a promising promotion fold as quick as UWF....... they had sum pieces as far as wrestling talent but Abrams lust for coke&strippers ultimately did him in.... Can't wait for the Road Warriors episode next week.

The Road Warriors doc was extra sad. I'm pretty sure Animal used as well but it seemed like they just focused on Hawk. I didn't know about that Wrestlemania where he pulled a Jeff Hardy either

Watched last night, I'll never forget that time as a kids I saw Animal at the Kroger on Old National in Atlanta. Them dudes was great!!

Just got finished watching the Owen episode.......where was Bret at???? still mad at Vince for letting the ppv go on..... mad at Owen family for having mixed feelings on the wife lawsuit.... agreed with Corvette regarding the cancellation of the ppv... Vince will have a special place in hell when he dies.

Last edited:
Back