Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

That was fucked up how they tried to put New Jack in jail for that shit but Heyman should have did a better screening instead of taking that kid at his word

I thought Eddie died in his sleep. Sounds like he died while brushing his teeth. And it was sad hearing how Eddie basically died in Chavo's arms. It's gotta be tough to go through that and be the last person to talk to Benoit before finding out the news.

Another interesting thing is folks are talking about getting the vibe that Eddie and Chris may have been secret lovers or that Chris had feelings for Eddie with the way his death sent him down such a spiral. I was of the thinking that they were just good friends, but that was a point I never thought about *shrugs*

I can’t wait for Part 2 of the Crippler’s documentary. I hope they bring in doctors to really explain how his brain was functioning during those last few months

Just finished part one.....I don't know how benoit came up but it seems to me he was kind of a loner until he got into the wrestling business and eddie became the best friend he never had once eddie passed away he was never the same again....I wonder how benoit became so paranoid I know his brain wasn't all the way there....I wonder if he thought eddie was killed instead of dying on his own

Back