Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

i'd like to see more shows of wrestlers who are still living but went broke in the process & how they cope with being a star from years ago to wrestling for chump change in small indy shows..... i think that would be better than a actual wrestler dying tbh.
That aint a bad idea. Gives new guys a look why they need to save their money and take care of themselves.

I wouldn't say he was a piece of shit but wrestling in general was tougher back then....look at abdullah head he has permanent marks on his head from bad blades
Nah watch the show or docs on him. He literally went in shooting on his opponents who had no idea. That aint tough thats just plain being a asshole.

I see junkyard dog and doink the clown will have episodes
Back in the day, when NWA used to have shows close to the GA, FL, AL tri-state border, people would say that JYD was in the hood trying to find some base after the show smh lol.

Hopefully they don't dig into that

Season four of Dark Side of the Ring premieres on Vice TV at 10 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, May 30. The season will feature 10 episodes. Here are the subjects that will be covered:

• Chris Candido & Tammy "Sunny" Sytch
  • Magnum TA
  • Adrian Adonis
  • Doink the Clown
  • Junkyard Dog
  • Marty Jannetty
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • Abdullah the Butcher
  • WCW's infamous Bash at the Beach 2000 pay-per-view
  • The Graham family

Good stuff.

Sunny and Chris is going to be a tough one.

Doink The Clown is going to be wild.

Bam Bam Bigelow im interested in because i really dont know much about him sinxe I didnt watch wrestling til 96-97.

Cant wait to hear more about Hogan coming to the ring with a blade in his mouth ready to slice and dice a mfa.
20180412-QPVEoMRax6jlxcBMvL1h.gif
Honestly i could give 2 fucks to hear that story again.

Been rewatching episodes today. Owens death still hits me hard. I wanted to watch that PPV cuz it was the day after my birthday. Glad my mom never ordered it. I’m still mad WWE decided to keep the show going. To this day I’ve never seen Over the Edge 99 and probably never will.

Last edited:
Back