Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

Just watched the FMW episode.

Lol @ AEW failing to recreate the same exploding death match that Onita & Funk did.

Geezus. They birthed ALOT of these current death match promotions out now. Where would ECW be w/o FMW??

Man.. Luna really was a crazy bitch in real life. I knew she played that shit too well. She used to scare the shit outta me when I was little. Sad that she never got the help or respect she needed.

Just watched that Luna episode. Man listen...she would've THRIVED in todays pro wrestling. Especially in the women's division.

I think AEW or Impact would've been more suited for her.

I just finished the luna and jake the snake episode.....man grizzly smith was a fucked up dude....and it's kinda sad luna didn't get the shot to be a female champion but I wonder why her real father killed himself

Wonder if Vince pulled some strings/threatened someone to get the show canned.
Well the creators of the show are teaming with Rock/WWE to do a show where each episode talks about the old wrestling territories with each episode focusing on specific territories.

Also read the Plane Ride From Hell episode was part of the down fall because most the people on the show had different stories as to what happened and they are not sure if they wanted to keep doing controversial stories on dark parts of wrestling where 50 plus year old men are telling their "truth" but probabaly dont remember the truth, plus throw in the RVD, Dreamer stuff.

I did find it funny when watching the plan ride from hell episde half the stuff they said was wrong compared to the stories we heard closer to that day and others confirming who werent on that episode. People who werent even there were brought up as being there and apparently one of those incidents took place on a completely different flight.

Last edited:
That sucks. I figured it would of at least had one more season. I wouldn’t be surprised if it came back even non wrestling fans like my wife were into it.

Last edited:
i'd like to see more shows of wrestlers who are still living but went broke in the process & how they cope with being a star from years ago to wrestling for chump change in small indy shows..... i think that would be better than a actual wrestler dying tbh.

Back