Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

What Scott Hall do exactly I tried to look it up

on the plane?

he was passed out… drunk, drugged… flight attendant woke him… he grabbed her arm and pulled her in and said something about her breasts and then passed back out.

The kanyon episode wasn’t that damming for cena or flair. They just disagreed about why WWE released him

Yeah kanyon being super paranoid is what hurt him the most damn shame what happened to him

while I do agree what hurt him most… that random “coming out of the box” thing was definitely something served as a punishment for being gay. Come out as Boy George (gay, he had anxiety about this) and emphasize the lisp (another thing he had major anxiety about). That’s def punishment.

I remember that storyline for taker, he kept gettinggifts weekly if I’m not mistaken…and taker was finally pissed about the whole thing (storyline wise)

while I do agree what hurt him most… that random “coming out of the box” thing was definitely something served as a punishment for being gay. Come out as Boy George (gay, he had anxiety about this) and emphasize the lisp (another thing he had major anxiety about). That’s def punishment.

I remember that storyline for taker, he kept gettinggifts weekly if I’m not mistaken…and taker was finally pissed about the whole thing (storyline wise)
Yeah looking at that clip now undertaker was fucking him up lol

Biggest L this episode was they didn't interview Raven who was a big part of his career and I know has alot to say about it.

Legit feel bad for Kanyon. These episodes really know how to fuck with the heartstrings. I forgot all about that shit with the box and Taker. That was just too much on the nose for it to not have any truth to it. Dudes demons just were too much. Imagine if he was alive today could easily see him working with AEW or NXT. Him running around like DDP was the few things I liked about the last year or so of WCW. RIP

Shit like this just shows man nobody in this world cares past themselves and their family when it comes to money. All these guys in the back and I bet not a damn person said a word to management or step up for him being bullied but they all probably singing the " I loved Kanyon so much" tune these days...

That episode was depressing. The burden having to hide who he is...plus his bi-poplar was a recipe from for disaster. If he was alive now...him being gay would be more of a shoulder shrug reaction.

Back