Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

Has anybody watched this series? If so which episode? I just stumbled upon it and I've been hooked since.....I watched the episode about the Montreal screwjob, the killing of bruiser brody (very chillin), the mysterious death of gorgeous gino, and the last the von erichs which was a sad ass episode

Reactions: NAS
The only one I haven't seen is the Von Erichs. The Fabolous Moolah is a piece of shit, what she did to the black woman pissed me off.

Man I've been meaning to catch it. I've been hearing GREAT things about this show

I just finished the episode about the relationship between macho man and miss elizabeth.....I hate to say it but once she left randy she was gonna end up being a good girl gone bad regardless who she ended up with

Reactions: 1/2
I just finished the episode about the relationship between macho man and miss elizabeth.....I hate to say it but once she left randy she was gonna end up being a good girl gone bad regardless who she ended up with

That piece of shit Lex Luger had her living in the same apartment complex as his wife and kids

That piece of shit Lex Luger had her living in the same apartment complex as his wife and kids
Lex was on his pimp shit but miss elizabeth wanted to be with him so bad nobody could tell her nothing she was so used to being bottled in a house and not allowed to do anything but once she left randy she wanted to live on the wild side unfortunately

I done seen that Bruiser Brody episode twice that shit fucked up

Its fucked up how Abdullah the Butcher still denies being part of the meeting they had till this day. Everybody said it happened but him for whatever reason.

And Carlos Colon is the father of Carlito. He aint shit for carrying on the show as if nothing happened

I done seen that Bruiser Brody episode twice that shit fucked up

Its fucked up how Abdullah the Butcher still denies being part of the meeting they had till this day. Everybody said it happened but him for whatever reason.

And Carlos Colon is the father of Carlito. He aint shit for carrying on the show as if nothing happened

I need to watch it. Didn't they say that everyone...including the cops...thought it was part of the show? That's why no one got help?

I need to watch it. Didn't they say that everyone...including the cops...thought it was part of the show? That's why no one got help?
That's the excuse they used to make cover it up but really they knew what really happened....they told the paramedics to wait longer so brody could bleed out

I feel bad for Brody but at the same time he was a piece of shit with what he would do to people in the ring just because and not just the ones he had issues with.

man i caught a couple of these by accident lol

so im assuming ya'll running these stories for the continued entertainment?

or ya'll believe em?

Watched all of them great series, that von erich stuff is insane that sounds like that family was legit cursed

I feel bad for Brody but at the same time he was a piece of shit with what he would do to people in the ring just because and not just the ones he had issues with.
I wouldn't say he was a piece of shit but wrestling in general was tougher back then....look at abdullah head he has permanent marks on his head from bad blades

Back