Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't see it. Thought DoFP was a dope movie the first time but I saw it recently and that was one uneventful ass movie.

I swear didn't shit happen except for that Quicksilver scene

NO! After they dropped the ball with x men apocalypse there is no way I'm taking a chance with this. Why is mystique still there ? Why is lamesilver I mean quicksilver still there? Continuity errors again why hasn't beast aged a day in 30 years? Its the 90s and he's still 20 yrs old. I was hoping they cancelled this bullshit when Kevin feige got the right to x-men. Does this mean that new mutants movie is still happening? FUCK!!!!!

I'm ready for this, I've enjoyed all the X Men movies, maybe because I'm not a comic reader so I don't nit pick and just take them for what they are

You niggas crazy, X Men always bring the heat, other than the third movie about the cure they all been dope. You can't tell something wack off a two minute trailer

You niggas crazy, X Men always bring the heat, other than the third movie about the cure they all been dope. You can't tell something wack off a two minute trailer
uhhh...thats the whole point on a trailer

tf??

i got enough to know if i'ma go check it out or not which is the point of a trailer

"jackass"

First of all stop using my shit

Second If i said I wasn't watching over a trailer you niggas would lose your mind. 2 minutes out of a 2 hour movie foh AP

Back