Welcome To aBlackWeb

Means they always #1 movies when they drop each and every time, is that not dominating. Now you niggas being stupid on purpose. You niggas acting like they nothing

what other movies are they going up against when they drop?

you making it seem like thats hard to do

the second weekend after an opening weekend's commercials are usually tagged "no. 1 in the box office"

Where did I say it was at the top money wise, I just said they make money for the past 20 years. You niggas always proving points that no one is talking about.

Nigga you said they were "dominating" the box office. So either you were trying to say they were among the top money makers or you don't know what the word dominate means. Either you were wrong or you're stupid. Take your pick.

what other movies are they going up against when they drop?

you making it seem like thats hard to do

the second weekend after an opening weekend's commercials are usually tagged "no. 1 in the box office"

What other movies are the Avengers going up against

Nigga you said they were "dominating" the box office. So either you were trying to say they were among the top money makers or you don't know what the word dominate means. Either you were wrong or you're stupid. Take your pick.

Having the #1 movie every time you drop the last 20 years is not being a dominate franchise. Yes you the stupid one if you think otherwise.

What other movies are the Avengers going up against
no one in here made the claim they have been dominating anything

im showing you how empty that stat is you trying to tout

but comparing apples to apples, those xmen films havent made more money than the avenger movies

no one in here made the claim they have been dominating anything

im showing you how empty that stat is you trying to tout

but comparing apples to apples, those xmen films havent made more money than the avenger movies

So what if they ain't made the same amount, both franchise have been dominant but you niggas acting like X Men don't make bank when they drop and always #1. 20 years they've been doing this and they ain't slowing down any time soon.

So what if they ain't made the same amount, both franchise have been dominant but you niggas acting like X Men don't make bank when they drop and always #1. 20 years they've been doing this and they ain't slowing down any time soon.

thats like bragging about coming in 2nd place in a race of 2 people

That's enough attention Diego gets from me.

Like I said X Men a dominate franchise whether you niggas like it or not

It's bragging about being a great franchise with you niggas trying to say otherwise

its not a great franchise as evidenced at how badly its aged

or put in rap terms

Vanilla ice sold a million records, does that mean he is a great artist?

its not a great franchise as evidenced at how badly its aged

or put in rap terms

Vanilla ice sold a million records, does that mean he is a great artist?

That's your opinion to me it hasn't, to millions of other people it hasn't

The MCU had the most successful cinematic run as a studio. But it's only 10 year old.

Before MCU was really established x-men and spiderman and hulk were Marvels only go to....

Mcu built the avengers into relevance

aye man, im just using your logic

if you looking for someone to blame

start in the mirror

If they still making a shit load of money including money from your wallet and still grabbing that #1 spot then they still doing well for themselves. If they bomb then we can revisit this but until then they still one of the top franchises.

The MCU had the most successful cinematic run as a studio. But it's only 10 year old.

Before MCU was really established x-men and spiderman and hulk were Marvels only go to....

Mcu built the avengers into relevance

It wasn't like DC had a bunch of characters either. Prior to the last 10 years, all they used was Batman & Superman.

Back