Welcome To aBlackWeb

Again, it wasn't supposed to be, so that's a stupid criticism. Some people don't know shit about comics. I'll show his videos to my wife when she wants to know a little extra about things. She's never read Marvel comics, but she loves MCU movies. She thinks its cool getting those little tidbits of info. You guys are basically making his video something it's not meant to be and then bashing it because it's not.

You, Du, and your wife can continue to enjoy his useless ass videos and I'll continue to shit on em.

I'll watch each and every time while you wasting your time on irrelevant characters like antman.

1.1 billion worldwide from both films. Yup, irrelevent.

giphy.gif

Didn't nobody know who that was until recently cut it out. Hardcore and casuals know the X Men, the best Marvel has to offer besides Spiderman

Didn't nobody know who that was until recently cut it out. Hardcore and casuals know the X Men, the best Marvel has to offer besides Spiderman
I think the ability to take a previously irrelevant character and make them relevant (i.e. not a waste of time) is actually a counter to your own argument, lol. DC can't even get the 3 they keep rebooting right half the time.

I think the ability to take a previously irrelevant character and make them relevant (i.e. not a waste of time) is actually a counter to your own argument, lol. DC can't even get the 3 they keep rebooting right half the time.

DC is Du's territory, I don't care about them.

X Men and Spiderman dominated the box office for the past 20 years and will continue to do so. Tell those other people to catch up

DC is Du's territory, I don't care about them.

X Men and Spiderman dominated the box office for the past 20 years and will continue to do so. Tell those other people to catch up

Top Grossing Superhero Movies

1 Infinity War
2 Avengers
3 Age of Ultron
4 Black Panther
5 Ironman 3
6 Incredibles 2
7 Civil War
8 Dark Knight Rises
9 Dark Knight
10 Spider-Man 3
11 Homecoming
12 Batman v Superman
13 Guardians of the Galaxy 2
14 Thor Ragnarok
15 Wonder Woman
16 Spider-Man
17 Spider-Man 2
18 Deadpool
19 Guardians of the Galaxy
20 Amazing Spider-Man
21 X-men: DoFP

So you got a point with Spider-Man even though the Avengers, Black Panther, and Ironman all have movies that have done much better than even the best Spider-Man movie. It's still kind of amazing how well that character does in the box office with all six movies being in the top 25 superhero movies. However, your point falls flat with the X-men. The best performing X-men movie has been out performed by all the Avengers movies, both GotG movies, an Ironman movie, a Thor movie, and a Captain America movie. The next best performing X-men movie is also out performed by another Captain America movie, another Thor movie, two more Ironman movies, a Doctor Strange movie, and an Ant-Man movie. I'd say they caught up bruh

Yo what happened to their updated 90s costumes that was at the end of Apocalypse? Why do they always find ways to fuck shit up?

Top Grossing Superhero Movies

1 Infinity War
2 Avengers
3 Age of Ultron
4 Black Panther
5 Ironman 3
6 Incredibles 2
7 Civil War
8 Dark Knight Rises
9 Dark Knight
10 Spider-Man 3
11 Homecoming
12 Batman v Superman
13 Guardians of the Galaxy 2
14 Thor Ragnarok
15 Wonder Woman
16 Spider-Man
17 Spider-Man 2
18 Deadpool
19 Guardians of the Galaxy
20 Amazing Spider-Man
21 X-men: DoFP

So you got a point with Spider-Man even though the Avengers, Black Panther, and Ironman all have movies that have done much better than even the best Spider-Man movie. It's still kind of amazing how well that character does in the box office with all six movies being in the top 25 superhero movies. However, your point falls flat with the X-men. The best performing X-men movie has been out performed by all the Avengers movies, both GotG movies, an Ironman movie, a Thor movie, and a Captain America movie. The next best performing X-men movie is also out performed by another Captain America movie, another Thor movie, two more Ironman movies, a Doctor Strange movie, and an Ant-Man movie. I'd say they caught up bruh

Where did I say it was at the top money wise, I just said they make money for the past 20 years. You niggas always proving points that no one is talking about.

Back