Welcome To aBlackWeb

Never had any interest to watch this or apocalypse. Sometimes u can just tell when somethings gonna be trash

EB3K1VGXkAAzXgc

Disney with 0 fucks to give lol

It's a guarantee that New Mutants is gonna flop, just gon head and scrap that shit now.

Ain't nobody checkin for it anyway.

the fight scenes toward the end were dope

MacAvoy and Fassbender were the only bright spots in this film

30ms into it and it’s Last Stand repackaged

Terrible rendition of the Phoenix Force. Yet another terrible version smh. It’s official, only the 90’s cartoon has lived up the XMen name

I’ll finish watching it I guess

Saw this shit on the flight to Australia. Straight ass, they should have just tossed this shit and started putting in work on the MCU X-Men.

Also watched Shazam and Endgame again (the flight was long as fuck). Shazam was alright, but a lil too goofy for my tastes. Endgame held up on a second watch.

Tried to watch during quarantine

Zero redeeming qualities. Absolutely nothing made sense. Worst showcase of mutant gene today. And that says alot considering Last Stand

Correction: Mike Fass and James Mac are talented actors. Nothing follows

Never mind it was a straight up rehash of last stand even did the whole scene at her parents house where she went crazy and kills the “leader”.

may as well had went all in with the crazy and included the m’kraan crystal and the Whole Shi’aar Empire and had the whole thing play out in space with Jean devouring the energy from whole stars and shit

Never mind it was a straight up rehash of last stand even did the whole scene at her parents house where she went crazy and kills the “leader”.

may as well had went all in with the crazy and included the m’kraan crystal and the Whole Shi’aar Empire and had the whole thing play out in space with Jean devouring the energy from whole stars and shit

I think the point was to wrap it up in it's own fuckery so it could just be forgotten by the time feige is ready to roll his x-men out. There was no need to do anything different. That shit was doa.

Back