Welcome To aBlackWeb

DAR Sports Presents: Da Hoop Panel

BlackAx410

As some of you guys may already know I've decided to tap into another one of my passions and pursue becoming a member of the NBA media via articles and podcasts. We're black owned and don't wanna push out biased narratives. We also want to cover all 30 teams, trade rumors, mix in humor and give credit to players throughout the league. Sports networks only talk about the Lakers, Sixers, bucks, nets and clippers and that shit is getting old. Bunch of analytical stat geeks that don't care about the NBA getting paid to cover it and use coded language is getting old too. We also have a twitter page that does quarterly updates of games and I'll be doing more highlights as well. Definearevolution.com has articles mainly covering the NBA but will also cover other topics as well. We just started the last week in January but with the right support we hope to deliver consistent dope content

The Memphis grizzlies are in the play in mix and have 8 players averaging at least 10ppg. Can Ja morant lead them to the playoffs?

Probably gonna make a part 2 but Joel Embiid is leading the MVP race as long as he doesn't miss an extended period of time

I hope so. It looks bad because of defense.

Coaching gotta fix it to make it work for both of them
Yeah stan should be 1 and done. I gotta judge yall once yall play a quality team post all star break to see what adjustments were made

Back