Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Funniest shit I ever heard Bomani say was on Dan's show. After the college football season leading up to the draft he said hes not a football fan..but he was looking at the numbers and trying to figure out what Teddy Bridgewater..whom seems to have great stats is dropping so much on the boards.

So he decides to load up youtube to watch some Bridgewater games, then was like..ooooh I get it, hes black..

Dead at him not knowing teddy was black and dead at him sayin that shit

Ehh im talkin shit, he coo but so fuckin monotone its a chore to hear his takes. Ive tried listening to the pod a few times and its almost unbearable but i guess it works for niggas that like the black version of the clear eyes guy..

giphy.gif

:imdead:

Writer, podcaster and former ESPN personality Jemele Hill and Brooklyn Nine-Nine co-creator and prolific producer Mike Schur have joined Meadowlark Media as creative advisers.

Meadowlark is a content venture created in January and led by former ESPN president John Skipper and former TV host and columnist Dan Le Batard.

In their advisory roles, Hill and Schur will help generate ideas for new projects, provide guidance and feedback on in-progress projects, and assist in business development.

Meadowlark’s backers include billionaire Len Blavatnik, whose company owns streaming service DAZN. Skipper was executive chairman of DAZN until reuniting with Le Batard to form Meadowlark. Both worked with Hill at ESPN.

Back