Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
Yo this thread had me crying lmao

but I stand in solidarity with my southern brethren

Im from Mobile, AL

and fine def means her body is mean

“she fine but she ugly” is a common phrase g
*reads*

Man listen tha...

*stops*

*Walks out*

*slams door*

You didn't deny it though

But y'all be great and enjoy whatever it is ya'll call women wherever y'all from
Nigga we don't call a ugly chick built like Maliah Michelle fine no matter what. She's a mud duck with a incredible body.

That's like you tell your boy to come thru I got two chicks for us. He ask how she look and I say she's fine. He come over and a whole monster in the face broad is waiting on him...... Nigga what

:hahaha:

Nigga we don't call a ugly chick built like Maliah Michelle fine no matter what. She's a mud duck with a incredible body.

That's like you tell your boy to come thru I got two chicks for us. He ask how she look and I say she's fine. He come over and a whole monster in the face broad is waiting on him...... Nigga what

:hahaha:
ya'll speaking semantics but it's cool b

if we being honest, this is no different from people calling carbonated drinks soda, pop, or cold drinks depending on the region. It's the lingo wherever you're from...and that's ok

after 30 pages, ya'll not gonna see it the same way and that's ok too

ya'll speaking semantics but it's cool b

if we being honest, this is no different from people calling carbonated drinks soda, pop, or cold drinks depending on the region. It's the lingo wherever you're from...and that's ok

after 30 pages, ya'll not gonna see it the same way and that's ok too

It's not semantics though.

After it has been broken down I understand what yall are saying even though I 100% disagree with how yall use saying a woman is "fine".

Example based on recent events:

Jill Scott

What say you, ABW?

Is Jill Scott 'fine', based SOLELY on the physical? Fuck her energy. And her voice. And her 'vibes' or whatever the fuck. Physically, is Jill Scott 'fine'?

Forgive me if this has been brought up already over the last couple days. I ain't check previous pages.

Example based on recent events:

Jill Scott

What say you, ABW?

Is Jill Scott 'fine', based SOLELY on the physical? Fuck her energy. And her voice. And her 'vibes' or whatever the fuck. Physically, is Jill Scott 'fine'?

Forgive me if this has been brought up already over the last couple days. I ain't check previous pages.
Jill Scott is only fine if you think she has a hit face which she doesn't

I think she's sexy, has sex appeal, etc

Back