Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn Nature, U Scary

Crocodiles scare me more. Crocs are the dinosaurs of the modern age and they scare the shit out of me.
I'm more afraid of the hippo, you wouldn't think a seemingly easy going fat fuck like that could move so quick and easily have half ya body in their mouth

Last edited:
Hippos are not in the states.

But them damn gators and crocs are

I’m more scared of them

I'm more afraid of the hippo, you wouldn't think a seeming easy going fat fuck like that could move so quick and easily have half ya body in their mouth

Crocs are highly intelligent ambush predators. They are well schooled ambush hunters both in the water and on land. Their amazing ability to launch a surprise attack when you're least expecting makes them very dangerous and one of the most deadliest animal on the planet.

For example if you're close to the water and everything looks like a normal beautiful sunny day. What you don't know is that there are some huge crocs under the water watching your every move. Crocs can stay underwater for two-three hours at a time waiting and waiting and waiting. You think it's all safe but they are only waiting for the perfect moment and when you get close...GAME OVER.

The most dangerous crocodile is the Salt Water crocodile. You only find them in Asia and Australia. You also have the Nile crocodile in many African countries.

Last edited:
Back