Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn Nature, U Scary

Lmao, another reason why we live shorter lives than women.

Lol, I tap out at large dog, maaaybe and that's if my adrenaline is really bussing.

Also, maaaybe a kangaroo...if I have the surprise factor. Choke it's ass out.

Everything else and I'm torn to shreds.

I think people are selling the eagle short. I'm far more confident in my ability to beat a large dog, than I am in my ability to beat an eagle. Eagle can rip your whole face off with one grab.

I think people are selling the eagle short. I'm far more confident in my ability to beat a large dog, than I am in my ability to beat an eagle. Eagle can rip your whole face off with one grab.
A whole lot would have to go right for that eagle, a whole a lot. It would have to hit me in the jugular, and even then I think I can snap it's neck before I bleed out.

A whole lot would have to go right for that eagle, a whole a lot. It would have to hit me in the jugular, and even then I think I can snap it's neck before I bleed out.

I love my chances vs any eagle. I rather take that on vs a medium size dog which I love my chance vs them too

Lmao, another reason why we live shorter lives than women.

Lol, I tap out at large dog, maaaybe and that's if my adrenaline is really bussing.

Also, maaaybe a kangaroo...if I have the surprise factor. Choke it's ass out.

Everything else and I'm torn to shreds.

Kangaroo is my Goro.

I want that smoke.

Australia 2022.

@DOS_patos @Elzo69Renaissance let's set this up. Make it a live abw event.

King Freeman vs The Roo
Rumble Down Under

A eagle can target from a mile away.

My apartment complex has 2-3 hawks they use for pest control. I've legit seen them come down and scoop squirrels, pigeons like it's nothing.

Rat to Eagle Im going undefeated. I like my chances for many large dogs but some I aint fucking with. Like my chances vs a King Cobra too

Kangroo its 50-50

But the rest on this list? Hell naw

Eagles are huge fierce and cunning birds. You don't want smoke with an eagle.

There's a reason the founding fathers made the eagle the official seal

Eagles are huge fierce and cunning birds. You don't want smoke with an eagle.

There's a reason the founding fathers made the eagle the official seal

the most dangerous eagle in the world is between 11-22 pounds. (not counting the ones in captivity because that kina

I like my chances fam

Stop playing with em. Those niggas will scrap whoever.

Love my chances. That lil woman was holding that eagle with one arm and I got bout 60 pounds and 5 inches and twice as strong than that lady and like 160 pounds on them birds.

Light work

Back