Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn Nature, U Scary

Speaking of bats.

So I came back to fix up one of my cribs.
Went to change the lighting and got distracted and forgot to cover up the hole in the ceiling.

So I go into my bdrm and fall asleep with the TV on. Had a few drinks before I nodded. Then I hear some crazy as noise....Like something scratching the wall.
Now I can barely see cuz I'm just waking up......I go to cut the light on and a fucking bat flying around the room. And with the light on , the bats shadow made it look like it was more than one........shit scared the fuck outta me. I thought I was dreaming. I went into the bathroom rubbing my eyes and swearing off alcohol.

Came back into the room and saw nothing.

I was really on some ....I must have drank more than I thought. But just to be sure..I looked around and just when I was.like .. yea that didn't happen....I see this nigga hanging from my closet door.

I grab a broom.....Slap him off...Let him fly around a bit til he got tired and put a bucket over him when he landed. Slid cardboard under if and took it outside.

I take the bucket off....I swear the bat turned around and looked at me....Almost to say "thanks for not killing me"

I closed the door .... Got me a drink since it wasn't the alcohol and covered that fucking hole.

Back