Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn Nature, U Scary

Ban him for a while.

Shit. Let me come through with the ban (hammer) Mjolnir if yall don't want to do it

That don't make no sense. In no way was my post racist against any ethnicity. So now it's you type nigga in any context it's racist? Is this post racist? When Louis Ck says in his special does he hate black people? Is typing Strictly for my Niggaz is a good album a racist term? Is it the control y'all like to be able to tell ppl what they can and can't say? Oh and is dudes who make South Park racist?

That don't make no sense. In no way was my post racist against any ethnicity. So now it's you type nigga in any context it's racist? Is this post racist? When Louis Ck says in his special does he hate black people? Is typing Strictly for my Niggaz is a good album a racist term? Is it the control y'all like to be able to tell ppl what they can and can't say? Oh and is dudes who make South Park racist?

When you are not black you cant say it in just any black space and not expect black people to feel a certain way. Dont matter how logical you think it is. Blank it out like a wal mart cd.

71AC74E6-0AA1-4E6D-B786-5EC9A56A04CB.gif

nah. If you’re a nonblack, I can’t get w you saying that shit. For what? Shit isn’t just offensive to some but it is disrespectful to all. Don’t even get why you feel the need to use it. You feel cool or something? You can’t be cool w/o it?

Back