Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn, Delonte West gets into altercation in after a traffic incident. Mental health is real

Mental illness is very real man. And addiction is also more than just a choice when it gets to this point.

To everyone saying his friends and family should do better, we have no clue how much his friends and family already did and are doing. If someone has legit mental issues and isnt willing to actually get help, there isnt shit anyone could do.

Its easy to say mfers should do more but for all we know mfers been doing their all to help.

Either way hope he gets better.
Interesting point.

Sometimes I forget the people can wash their hands of people after trying but so much.

Just triggered a memory of mine where I did all I could for someone and outsiders looked at me like I did nothing. Cuz by that time I was done.

Everything ain't what it looks like.

An maybe it's the pink in me but I can not beat up on someone who looks like they on that shit. Feels like bullying

Ehh. I punched a crackhead that I had cleaning the spot in the face one time. Had to happen. But I still help him out.

Mental illness is very real man. And addiction is also more than just a choice when it gets to this point.

To everyone saying his friends and family should do better, we have no clue how much his friends and family already did and are doing. If someone has legit mental issues and isnt willing to actually get help, there isnt shit anyone could do.

Its easy to say mfers should do more but for all we know mfers been doing their all to help.

Either way hope he gets better.

That's true. I don't believe people in a position to do something are trying hard enough tbh. I can't. But you absolutely right. We have no idea looking from the outside.

Neither of us are doctors. It's dangerous and irresponsible to diagnose someone with mental illness just because you don't agree with how they move.

Like I think your one of the dumber posters on the site. I don't assume your autistic.

You are one of the dumbest poster on this site.

Your occupation is a club security guard. Thats your full time profession. It dont get any dumber than that.

Thats below white trash joining the military because they cant do anything else in life.

Keeping fighting the good fight sir and keeping the bars of Toronto safe.

You are one of the dumbest poster on this site.

Your occupation is a club security guard. Thats your full time profession. It dont get any dumber than that.

Thats below white trash joining the military because they cant do anything else in life.

Keeping fighting the good fight sir and keeping the bars of Toronto safe.

I run an after hours. But continue to tell me about myself cause your feelings are hurt.

I still won't tell you your autistic.

Neither of us are doctors. It's dangerous and irresponsible to diagnose someone with mental illness just because you don't agree with how they move.

Like I think your one of the dumber posters on the site. I don't assume your autistic.

LLS
giphy.gif

Back