Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn, Delonte West gets into altercation in after a traffic incident. Mental health is real

From the neck tattoo it's looking like it
I remember that what maybe a yr or 2 ago somebody had a vid or pics of him looking wild,but at that time he made statements and kinda calmed all that talk down.

At the time I might have even thought that it wasn't even really him in those pics or vids from a yr or so ago.

I guess it was.

He looks like he on drugs along with mental issues.Looks like he's missing teeth now.

Lebron had them ppl do something to this man.

He just made sure niggas did absolutely nothing. Blackballed the shit out dude.
I don't blame him. But niggas around the league who were teammates, shared hotel rooms with the nigga on the road need to fucking do better.

How isn't the nbapa not on this shit?

He just made sure niggas did absolutely nothing. Blackballed the shit out dude.
I don't blame him. But niggas around the league who were teammates, shared hotel rooms with the nigga on the road need to fucking do better.

How isn't the nbapa not on this shit?
I wasn't even trying to be funny,but you never know.

I know he got diagnosed as bi polar ,but he looks like he's on drugs too.

I know he drinks,but he looks like he on crack or heroin.

At the least Lebron blackballing him,made whatever it is worse by fucking up his money.

I'm not blaming Lebron,just saying

If a coworker/friend did that to me ,allegedly and I had millions,ain't no telling what levels of darkness I'd go to for revenge.

Last edited:
Him an his Patna(j. Nelson) used to be in Chester,pa.
Not a good place at all.

I always said dude looked off.

But if he did smash lebrons mom.....f wrong with her

Mental illness is very real man. And addiction is also more than just a choice when it gets to this point.

To everyone saying his friends and family should do better, we have no clue how much his friends and family already did and are doing. If someone has legit mental issues and isnt willing to actually get help, there isnt shit anyone could do.

Its easy to say mfers should do more but for all we know mfers been doing their all to help.

Either way hope he gets better.

Back