Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn, Delonte West gets into altercation in after a traffic incident. Mental health is real

Lol at the math.

Niggas better learn they bedmas and stop playing with me.
i personally don't give a fuck, that's yall beef...

i was just saying i don't really do shit but drink beer and collect money....

you gonna have to validate your purpose with another nigga....

i personally don't give a fuck, that's yall beef...

i was just saying i don't really do shit but drink beer and collect money....

you gonna have to validate your purpose with another nigga....

I didn't say your name. Next time don't let fuck niggas put a battery in your back because they losing an argument.

I didn't say your name. Next time don't let fuck niggas put a battery in your back because they losing an argument.
not this time, but you @ me to dumb shit all the fucking time too....dont get brand new

also... what battery u talking about??

yall stay perceiving the smallest shit as significant

not this time, but you @ me to dumb shit all the fucking time too....dont get brand new

also... what battery u talking about??

yall stay perceiving the smallest shit as significant

C-658VsXoAo3ovC (5).jpg

Bruh dude @you to low key throw shade at you for working like a jamaican and you won't shut the fuck up.

@King Freeman seems like a few trying to do what you said they should be

After ex-NBA player videoed shirtless and in handcuffs, former teammates offer their help

Ehh. They don't need to tell anyone but delonte. Go find that nigga, go see him, go do whatever you have to do, FORCE him to get treatment if you have to I don't care.

Lock that nigga in a room like pookie idc. Just dont tweet me about it.

oh i see what happened

Worldstar has been blocked by my job after we got hacked last year.

I cant see the video. I assumed Lurk's second post was the youtube video was the one originally posted but the youtube version. I had no idea the worldstar video was of him getting assaulted. My apologies
:stare:

Back