Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn, Delonte West gets into altercation in after a traffic incident. Mental health is real

if i had to guess, being that he bartends on the side, this was $13k in additional income to his primary job

I'm not moved by that number. That's less than the rent.

Lol let's keep this about delonte and mental health.

i saw a fuck nigga titled it "damn Delonte West looking bad out here. Mental health is real" or some silly shit like that
Thats cool u felt need to changed it but u didnt need to make up a whole false storyline lol

5 security, 1 bartender, poker dealer, 2 promoters, 1 cleaner.

They do a lot of things.

And what do you mean you made 13k lol?
meaning i have a minimal of things to do.. mostly chilling, drinking craft beer and playin on the phone fucking with yall and been clearing 13k a year consistently from a part time gig for the past 5 years....

meaning i have a minimal of things to do.. mostly chilling, drinking craft beer and playin on the phone fucking with yall and been clearing 13k a year consistently from a part time gig for the past 5 years....

Ok.

:dfbruh:

The part about him "opening up" AFTER vid goes viral

The real story so far is he just got beat up. The end.

fam, when i came in the thread, the video that i watched was the one with VICE. Im not sure when it was made. I just saw the thread, watched the video, then changed the thread title. That's literally all i did.

Idk what happened after that.

oh i see what happened

Worldstar has been blocked by my job after we got hacked last year.

I cant see the video. I assumed Lurk's second post was the youtube video was the one originally posted but the youtube version. I had no idea the worldstar video was of him getting assaulted. My apologies

My fault, I made the headline in the ticket the same as the thread title. I'll fix it when I get back to the crib.

Appreciated...

No knock to niggaz who do security full time..

But it's always been a PT gig for me ...

Extra 13 a year to drink and check ID's?

Easy money

I have to make 15k a month to break even. We are not doing the same thing.

Back