Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Damn Arielle and Queen Nefertitty Nudes

Talking down on black men but busting it wide open? Nice
Word? when did she do that? on her instagram? can you provide a link? I would like to hear it...(not that I don't believe - sadly - I believe it) you were repped.

Reactions: GNS
Wow
So she went from niggaz ain't shit and they're broke to getting impregnated by a cac??!
Well if niggaz that date beckys are weak wtf she called being knocked up by a gentile.

These hoes are to be seen and not heard fr fr

Well not to go too far off in a tangent, but women like her see black women and white men dating as being different as black men being with white women.

Wow
So she went from niggaz ain't shit and they're broke to getting impregnated by a cac??!
Well if niggaz that date beckys are weak wtf she called being knocked up by a gentile.

These hoes are to be seen and not heard fr fr

Last sentence is absolute facts, if it ain’t hoe business it ain’t my business. Just tryna see the titties and shit. I clean my dog’s ass with these bird’s opinions.

Last sentence is absolute facts, if it ain’t hoe business it ain’t my business. Just tryna see the titties and shit. I clean my dog’s ass with these bird’s opinions.
This is the problem - I follow these birds for their pics but having to listen to their opinions on twitter / insta when I'm tried to see tits and ass is tiring af

Back