Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Dame Dash Exposes Jay Z & R.Kelly The Best Of Both Worlds Albums

Matike85

Cliff Notes:
Dame Dash reveals that the joint album in 2002 sparked the beef between him Jay Z

Dame Dash always disapproved the joint albums

Dame Dash reveals that Aaliyah hated R.Kelly before her death.

Last edited by a moderator:
So dame dash jumping on the bash r kelly bandwagon this week as well? Lol. Idgaf about r kelly, but this news been out on him for past twenty five years... The pee video came out in 2002. But i guess, it don't mean shit until lifetime makes a movie about it.

Now dame jumping in, too? Lolol. He sounds like the vultures he says he dislikes so much.

Edited to add: even tho i don't like the fact dame waited so long to explain this, he does give his reasoning behind why. So i respect that.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to hear people talking about what Aaliyah said or thought. She had years before her death to speak on that man and she didn't for whatever reason. She kept quiet so they should to concerning what she allegedly said about dude behind closed doors.

Jay a businessman and he saw an opportunity to make money, he was the top rapper and he hooked up with the top singer, who wouldn't have done that.

Can't rock with Dame on this:
- about 3 months before Aaliyah died, you were in the Fiesta video doing the Dame Dash dance with champagne
- you rarely mentioned the issue with R Kelly until now......when you knew what time it was with him
- most of the time, you said the Roc broke up because of Lyor and Kevin Liles pitting Jay against you.....this is really my first time hearing about the Roc broke up due to the Best of Both Worlds album....I always thought it had to do with Dame promoting Cam'ron to an executive position at Rocafella records without consulting Jay or Biggs

I swear Dame is a scorned bitch.

He giving that bread back he made off both albums? Didn't think so.

Plus I thought men don't keep talking bout another men, that's not Harlem.

And the thing is that his anger at Jay z spills over into whatever he talking about. Like the dude asked him about r kelly... He dated aaliyah. He could just spoke on it from that angle, but yet again he roped jay z into it...(and jayz character/morality)

Lolol.

The topic could be "dame, what are your thoughts on Israel /palestine?" And dame would somehow find a way to bring Jay z into it and say "that's when i knew rocafella was over because, Jay z did.... And didn't keep the moral fiber that i have when it comes to palestine..."

I'm not trying to hear people talking about what Aaliyah said or thought. She had years before her death to speak on that man and she didn't for whatever reason. She kept quiet so they should to concerning what she allegedly said about dude behind closed doors.

Jay a businessman and he saw an opportunity to make money, he was the top rapper and he hooked up with the top singer, who wouldn't have done that.

Don't you gotta keep that same energy for everyone or...

So dame wanted nothin to do with Kelly but he all in the fiesta video living it up huh?

And cashing them album sales checks

Need-more-people-unsmushed.png

Anyone remember an article or something about kells being a weirdo when it came to recording? Talkin bout he always needed to be alone when recording n shit?

I think it mightve been dmx saying it

Anyone remember an article or something about kells being a weirdo when it came to recording? Talkin bout he always needed to be alone when recording n shit?

I think it mightve been dmx saying it
Google searched n seen someone made a thread on LSA couple days ago n put up the vid its from 2009

At 2 minutes in

At 4:45 "he gotta talk to u thru the crack in the door cuz ur in there with a fuckin minor"

Lmao got damn i forgot all about this

Back