Welcome To aBlackWeb

DAME DASH ARRESTED FOR CHILD SUPPORT

Rachel Roy is a millionaire and running him down for child support, funny af. But I see more L's for Dame in the future. That white girl he got thats always tagging along gunna file for as much as she can get when they break up.

smh....this has to be continuous karma for him shitting on people who work for a living.

no way millions of people can actually follow what this dude is saying on a day to day and become successful when he's shown he can't even maintain success the way he does things....he ain't makin no money from that rap show he did?.......on the other side......dude choose two weak ass women to impregnate and prolly tried to give them the "Dame Dash" treatment and they're scorned af to make his ass pay....like i thought Dame was smart enough NOT to give away money like this...and he got another one on the way...smh

smh....this has to be continuous karma for him shitting on people who work for a living.

no way millions of people can actually follow what this dude is saying on a day to day and become successful when he's shown he can't even maintain success the way he does things....he ain't makin no money from that rap show he did?.......on the other side......dude choose two weak ass women to impregnate and prolly tried to give them the "Dame Dash" treatment and they're scorned af to make his ass pay....like i thought Dame was smart enough NOT to give away money like this...and he got another one on the way...smh

Facts this niggas was saying if you work a 9 to 5 you ain’t a real man cuz you not a boss and niggas eat up this garbage spewed by rich dumb niggas

During the economy crash in 08 he had a bunch, if not damn near all his money in real estate, in NYC. So he's been lowkey hurting trying to recover after that.

Nah.......

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Something's not adding up.

The real estate crash didn't really hit New York like that.

Prices are always high up there.

So, if he really had everything in Real Estate back then ..........he would've doubled or tripled his net worth if he held on to it.

Unless he sold the real estate too early...........or bought at the top of the market.

Even if he bought at the top of the market..........that real estate would be worth at least twice as much today.

All his troubles started after Jay sold Rocafella/Rocawear and he couldn't quote/unquote.........."make another Hov."

Last edited:
Nah.......

View attachment 192939

Something's not adding up.

The real estate crash didn't really hit New York like that.

Prices are always high up there.

So, if he really had everything in Real Estate back then ..........he would've doubled or tripled his net worth if he held on to it.

Unless he sold the real estate too early...........or bought at the top of the market.

Even if he bought at the top of the market..........that real estate would be worth at least twice as much today.

All his troubles started after Jay sold Rocafella/Rocawear and he couldn't quote/unquote.........."make another Hov."
The economy crash hit everywhere hard fym. Speculators and developers all over lost their ass. I couldnt find the interview I sa about it but I found this article from 2014 mentioning some of it. ([Dame Dash Owes Everyone Money). Its a long real but talks about Dame flossing hard af when Rocafella was around, to pulling a baby from cash money after, by not paying people anything.
Its mentions how he had 2 apartments in Tripeca, that were 10 or more million that he foreclosed on. Theres no telling how much he put into them, that then evaporated. For him to make double or triple his money he'd have to of held on to those underwater apartments for like 10 years.
I think that hurt him & his reckless spending to try and get another HOV just chipped away at when he had left.

Back