Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

True. My cuz use to be a cop. Got a homeboy who's a cop. They're are a lot of good cops out there.

The problem...they're allowing the BAD ones shine a negative light on ALL cops. Also...if you're a "good cop" who know muthafuccas are dirty, yet you keep quiet...then you're also part of the problem.
How many bad cops did your cousin and your homeboy help get rid of?

It be your own, they rep that blue over everything.

He was shot in the left side of his chest and the bullet clipped his heart, traveled downward through the left side of his lung, went through his diaphragm, stomach and intestines before stopping inside his body.

"I would expect that it would be painful," said Dr. Chester Gwin.

Hermus demonstrated for jurors how the bullet would've traveled downward through Jean's body.

Guyger is 5-foot-3. Jean was 6-foot-1.

To fire a shot that traveled downward through Jean's body, Guyger would've had to have stood taller than him. Prosecutors allege Jean was still sitting on the couch when he was shot. Defense attorneys say he was walking toward Guyger and then crouched down.

This man was executed for doing nothing more than eating ice cream on his couch in his home and you still have these sambo ass niggas out here defending the pigs and telling me they're not all bad. Mothafuck you and the pussy you sled through.

Blood Gang
Crip Gang
Latin Kings Gang
Boys in Blue Gang

All the same in most regards

Blood Gang
Crip Gang
Latin Kings Gang
Boys in Blue Gang

All the same in most regards

but wait a minute. i thought you said you personally knew some police "thats cool as fuck". now you equate the police to violent criminal street gangs in most regards. im confused
I know some police thats cool as fuck and dont rock like that.

but wait a minute. i thought you said you personally knew some police "thats cool as fuck". now you equate the police to violent criminal street gangs in most regards. im confused

Yea. I know some police that’s cool as fuck and 1 got fired.

I know some crips that’s cool as fuck too.

I said what I said bruh

Yea. I know some police that’s cool as fuck and 1 got fired.

I know some crips that’s cool as fuck too.

I said what I said bruh
im having a hard time understanding how someone can be cool as fuck with certified gang bangers and multiple police officers at the same time. real gang bangers dont fuck with people who are "cool as fuck" with the police.

Back