Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

I read that the door for where they lived locked automatically.

I dont know if thats true or not?

I read that the door for where they lived locked automatically.

I dont know if thats true or not?

His door was supposed to be slightly ajar when she got there.

The doors are supposed to automatically close when let go from a distance don't know about automatically locking.

If his door was ajar then neighbors wouldn't have heard her banging on the door, her defense don't make any damn sense

Conflicting reports on her banging on the door if I remember correctly from when everything first came out.

If she was banging on the door to be let in. Jean would've had to let her in. Shit ain't adding up.

Black texas ranger just said she ain't guilty based on the investigation & his opinion. He ain't the jury but......

The black judge ain't going for it. She's denied a lot of shit the defense wanted him to testify to on Guyger's behalf.

Last edited:
For some reason I believe she's going to walk I pray I'm wrong

She's walking if by chance she gets found guilty of anything it will be the lightest charge and she won't get any time.

I got her walking on all charges though.

What exactly is her charge's?

If she is found not guilty of murder, she could still face lesser charges of manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide, according to The Dallas Morning News.

From an article on Time.com

I'm not sure if all of those are on the table right now. Based on that sentence if she walks on the murder charge the state would have to try her in a new trial for the manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide charges. Doesn't seem like they are included for this trial.

If she is found not guilty of murder, she could still face lesser charges of manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide, according to The Dallas Morning News.

From an article on Time.com
Oh yeah she walking from the murder charge. Might get her on something smaller but murder nah b. Smh Texas niggas about to mad af

Black texas ranger just said she ain't guilty based on the investigation & his opinion. He ain't the jury but......
LikelyCapitalHarpseal

I fucking hate these buck dancing nigga cops. They are a fucking disgrace.
LikelyCapitalHarpseal

Bitch deserves life in prison but it'll be very hard for the prosecutor to make the murder charge stick. Nonetheless there should be no way that this woman doesn't get prison time.

I know some police thats cool as fuck and dont rock like that.

True. My cuz use to be a cop. Got a homeboy who's a cop. They're are a lot of good cops out there.

The problem...they're allowing the BAD ones shine a negative light on ALL cops. Also...if you're a "good cop" who know muthafuccas are dirty, yet you keep quiet...then you're also part of the problem.

Back