Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

But we ain't interested in a guilty verdict, so much as JUSTICE. I'd honestly be unhappy with anything less than 20 years. And I honestly feel that's pretty lenient, given the crime.

They can STILL set that bad precedent you're talking about. By giving her like 7 years or some shit.
True. She should get 20 at the minimum

If she was a Lily white good girl I'm sure these crackas would be losing their mind BUT she's jump-off destroying happy homes. Them stay at home moms not getting behind this bitch.......

:hahaha:

tenor.gif

I want/need to see some OJ verdict style reactions from white people
Wont happen here....even white ppl was sayin she fucked up and was guilty when the story broke last year. That's why I felt she was gon get got cuz literally nobody was on her side.

Wont happen here....even white ppl was sayin she fucked up and was guilty when the story broke last year. That's why I felt she was gon get got cuz literally nobody was on her side.

They said the same shit about Casey Anthony and she walked. I know different circumstances but we can never underestimate the power of white womens tears in america especially when it involves a black man.

She is found guilty of murder verdict is in

mb.gif

Wow I'm shocked as hell. Thought first sure she was gonna be found innocent...awarded 5 mil for damages...plus given a parade. Good

Now...how much time she serving?

Back