Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

Why it’s always y’all two niggas. Why does white genocide trigger you niggas? This white woman got a whole white system behind her and she sliding off Scott damn free. I mention destruction of crackers and y’all get distracted. Idk if y’all mixed or not but it weird.

Turn the other cheek type of negroes

Only if we going to the white neighborhoods to do this

Fuck burning down our own blocks over this bullshit, that’s the dumbest shit ever

Outside the LA riots in like 92 where have black rioted and soley wrecked their own shit? I’m starting to think this is one of those things that is blown out of proportion

Why it’s always y’all two niggas. Why does white genocide trigger you niggas? This white woman got a whole white system behind her and she sliding off Scott damn free. I mention destruction of crackers and y’all get distracted. Idk if y’all mixed or not but it weird.

Turn the other cheek type of negroes
You always talking that nonsense and at no time have you actually did anything. Stop talking and be about that action.

Last edited:
Outside the LA riots in like 92 where have black rioted and soley wrecked their own shit? I’m starting to think this is one of those things that is blown out of proportion

Mostly minorities live inside Dallas city limits

So my point was valid

Thanks for confirming

Didn’t say it was invalid but the “blacks destroy their own town” is overblown to me. Baltimore has protests a few years ago and it didn’t destroy the black people of the city. I think it’s just easier for black people to say violence isn’t the answer when it comes to things like this. But what is a reasonable way to express anger as a people? Vote in different legislators? Hope to override years of cultural influence?

Didn’t say it was invalid but the “blacks destroy their own town” is overblown to me. Baltimore has protests a few years ago and it didn’t destroy the black people of the city. I think it’s just easier for black people to say violence isn’t the answer when it comes to things like this. But what is a reasonable way to express anger as a people? Vote in different legislators? Hope to override years of cultural influence?

You talking about protests (which I support) but the other nigga just said “burn it all down” which is inexplicable

Back