Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

And of course she was getting drunk and fucking 2 days later, she may go to prison. Better do it while you can, might be going away for years.

Im really curious as to how evidence tampering isn't one of her charges... unless I missed something

Personal texts of her wanting to fuck her partner don't have anything to do with the shooting. Now any texts to anybody about the shooting would be evidence. Personal texts about whatever outside of the shooting ain't evidence.

cant they get the texts from the phone carrier?

The texts were recovered

Personal texts of her wanting to fuck her partner don't have anything to do with the shooting. Now any texts to anybody about the shooting would be evidence. Personal texts about whatever outside of the shooting ain't evidence.

She texted her partner about how she "fucked up"

source: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...police-partner-revealed-murder-trial-n1058051

At 10:02 p.m., Hermus said, Rivera received a text message that said, "I need you. Hurry." A minute later, she texted: "I f----- up."

Prosecutors said that occurred while Guyger was on the phone with 911.

"Should you be giving 100 percent of attention to the person dying in front of you?" Hermus asked Rivera.

"Yes, you should," he responded.

"Should you be sending text messages?" Hermus asked.

"No," Rivera replied.

Prosecutors also revealed that the day after the shooting, Guyger and Rivera had deleted their text messages to each other, but they were later recovered.

Rivera testified that he deleted the texts because "that's not something I want to be reminded of. I don't keep messages saved unless it's of importance."

You would think her sending a text saying she fucked up.. then deleting it would lead one to believe she/they were trying to hide shit

The texts were recovered

She texted her partner about how she "fucked up"

source: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...police-partner-revealed-murder-trial-n1058051

You would think her sending a text saying she fucked up.. then deleting it would lead one to believe she/they were trying to hide shit

That is my point. Texts of that nature should be considered evidence. It directly talks about the shooting. Texts about her wanting to fuck her partner 2 days or 2 weeks or 2 months later shouldn't be.

That is my point. Texts of that nature should be considered evidence. It directly talks about the shooting. Texts about her wanting to fuck her partner 2 days or 2 weeks or 2 months later shouldn't be.

speaks to her character though does it not?

Her texting leading up to the shooting... case could be made that she was distracted.. which could have played a part in her getting off on the wrong floor.. and trying to enter the wrong apartment..

Her texts immediately after the shooting... she's worried more about her fuck up than that mans life..

Both of them DELETING texts the day after the shooting... they both know they were doing something wrong and wanted to get rid of the evidence.

I'm no prosecutor but that shit seems to be an easy argument to make

speaks to her character though does it not?

Her texting leading up to the shooting... case could be made that she was distracted.. which could have played a part in her getting off on the wrong floor.. and trying to enter the wrong apartment..

Her texts immediately after the shooting... she's worried more about her fuck up than that mans life..

Both of them DELETING texts the day after the shooting... they both know they were doing something wrong and wanted to get rid of the evidence.

I'm no prosecutor but that shit seems to be an easy argument to make

People fuck to relieve stress so I ain't going to say that speaks to her character.

Of course the argument can easily be made in that direction. Just saying all of her texts shouldn't really be considered evidence, some of the texts should definitely be considered evidence. That's all I'm saying.

People fuck to relieve stress so I ain't going to say that speaks to her character.

Of course the argument can easily be made in that direction. Just saying all of her texts shouldn't really be considered evidence, some of the texts should definitely be considered evidence. That's all I'm saying.

I partially agree... but any texts that were deleted SHOULD be considered evidence.

If you deleting texts about you sleeping with and sexting your married partner... is the jury spos to think you wouldn't delete other incriminating texts?

Again... speaks to character

Back