Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

What happened to justice for Joshua? Tariq moved on so his followers did too? It was being said in here that he was murdered by DPD in retaliation for his testimony but he's seems to have been forgotten somehow. Anybody even know the status of his murder investigation?

What happened to justice for Joshua? Tariq moved on so his followers did too? It was being said in here that he was murdered by DPD in retaliation for his testimony but he's seems to have been forgotten somehow. Anybody even know the status of his murder investigation?

He was in that life, so its hard to confirm anything

Of course you make it about Tariq and deflect to other shit. I could have just as easily posted another source

Black people cant get justice because Tammy the Mammy is Christian first

Naw, she fulla shit.

She ain't do all that out of her love for Christ. Had that been a black man I am failry confident she wouldn't have shown the least bit of concern.

She did it because she was pandering to her support group. She and the rest of these mammies like her wanna keep that white mommy/daddy support coming in.

Of course you make it about Tariq and deflect to other shit. I could have just as easily posted another source

What does this woman have to do with Joshua Brown's murder or the post that you quoted?

Weren't you one of the posters pushing the narrative that he was murdered by the DPD in retaliation for his testimony? Why'd you forget about him? What's up with his murder investigation? Did you even care enough to follow?

Nah. I'm not taking the bait. He can't come in, shoot the messenger and try to shift the discussion

My post has zero to do with the tweet you shared. It's about the narrative you and others pushed about Joshua Brown's murder and then seemingly forgot all about the brother. No threads, no updates on his case. You claim he was murdered by the police but have moved on like it's nothing. No justice for Joshua now? Damn.

My post has zero to do with the tweet you shared. It's about the narrative you and others pushed about Joshua Brown's murder and then seemingly forgot all about the brother. No threads, no updates on his case. You claim he was murdered by the police but have moved on like it's nothing. No justice for Joshua now? Damn.
Nope. You mentioned Tariq because youre looking for "gotcha" moment. Had I posted the other ladies tweet on the same subject you wouldn't be in here trolling

Nope. You mentioned Tariq because youre looking for "gotcha" moment. Had I posted the other ladies tweet on the same subject you wouldn't be in here trolling

I mentioned Tariq simply because you seem to follow whatever he's doing. He stopped speaking on Joshua Brown and you forgot all about this black man that you claim was murdered by the police in retaliation. It's all here in this thread for you to look over.

Why has Joshua been forgotten? How are you not seeking justice for Joshua still?

I mentioned Tariq simply because you seem to follow whatever he's doing. He stopped speaking on Joshua Brown and you forgot all about this black man that you claim was murdered by the police in retaliation. It's all here in this thread for you to look over.

Why has Joshua been forgotten? How are you not seeking justice for Joshua still?

is there a thread for Joshua? Post up in there about it.

If that's the case then a thread needs to be made about it. 'cause ain't nobody checkin for his story in a thread about another man's murder.
Troll nigga comes in here completely bypassing the coonery by the black judge and Jean family to deflect to his own self serving narrative. I guess that kinda stuff doesn't bother him as a black man. Everyone else has expressed disgust, he didn't. That speaks volumes

Troll nigga comes in here completely bypassing the coonery by the black judge and Jean family to deflect to his own self serving narrative. I guess that kinda stuff doesn't bother him as a black man. Everyone else has expressed disgust, he didn't. That speaks volumes

Why?

Yea, And I'm saying how does tariq trigger more of a reaction out of you than Tammy? Where's your opinion on the hugging forgiving and cooning that we saw in a court of law? Why are you indifferent about that?

You can't be this slow. My post was not "triggered" by the Tariq tweet. I still haven't paid any attention to it. It just so happens that I searched this thread the other day looking for updates on Joshua Brown from you or anyone else who claimed or insinuated that he was murdered by the police in retaliation for his testimony. I didn't find any updates on the case at all. Then here you come, pulling up the thread to post a Tariq tweet but didn't even mention this black man who you say was murdered by the cops. That's the subject I'm on. What about Joshua Brown? Where's your attention for this victim of the police?

Back