Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

I'm just curious to know why did dude get killed in the parking lot.

Because that's where the shootout happened.

Ghost, Tommy, Tasha, Tariq, etc, they never sold any drugs from their dayum house

Nino Brown never sold drugs outta his own house or Gee Money.

A lot of Drug Dealers are not moving weight (pounds) from outta their homes.

Niggas who nickel'n and dim'n, petty hustling doing that shit, They aint moving pounds outta their house

This is real life not the movies.

I'm just curious to know why did dude get killed in the parking lot.

3 dudes pull up to buy trees outside.

1 person gets out the car to talk to joshua brown.

said person gets into a scuffle with dude

one of the dudes in the car get out. josh brown shoots his ass, blaow.

dude who was originally scrapping with josh shoots his ass. blaow. blaow.

apparently josh had weed in the backpack. dude takes the weed and josh brown's gun and they bounce.

In April, 2000, former Dallas police officers Quentis Roper and Daniel Maples were convicted of extorting more than $125,000 from drug dealers and illegal immigrants and falsifying evidence against those who refused to pay. Senior Cpl. Mark Delapaz and officer Eddie Herrera were placed on administrative leave after additional false arrest allegations surfaced.

Enrique Alonso, an informant, pleaded guilty on September 6, 2002, to conspiring to plant fake drugs on innocent people after it was discovered that the "narcotics" from numerous drug busts was crushed pool chalk or gypsum. He faces 41 to 51 months in federal prison. Two other informants connected to the scandal had already pleaded guilty.

Thomas Wayne Williams, a falsely accused drug defendant who had been sentenced to life in prison, received a commutation of his sentence from the Texas governor. At least two other falsely convicted prisoners with lengthy sentences received similar commutations.

The Dallas District Attorney's Office has dismissed more than 80 pending cases involving fake drugs. Many were dismissed because the defendants' testimony was needed to convict Roper and Maples. However, the DA's office did not seek out all of those who had been convicted, citing a lack of staff. An additional reason for not publicizing the false convictions is the DA's alleged fear that prisoners would begin to make false accusations that they were victims of police extortion.

According to Dallas County First Assistant DA Mike Carnes, District Attorney Bill Hill's policy is "not to seek out possible wrongful convictions even when cases from the same questionable origins have been thrown out." The policy requires the prisoner to pursue the case and prove that the conviction was false.

Law Professors Bruce Green and Stephen Gillers, experts on legal ethics, find fault with such a policy. They describe it as a failure to carry out the prosecutor's obligation to convict only the guilty.

Two years ago, the DA's office had the 30-year sentence of Anthony Lynn Curlin and 15-year sentence of John Harp, two other convicted prisoners, thrown out so that they could testify against Roper and Maples. They then closed the book on the falsely convicted. Williams would still be languishing in prison had he not used newspaper clippings about the trial to persuade a skeptical appellate attorney to take up his cause. He was lucky: most of the victims were illegal immigrants with little or no ability to read or write English. Thus, they would never have read the newspaper accounts. No one knows how many more innocent prisoners fetter away their lives in Texas prisons for refusing to bow to police extortion. Apparently, the Dallas DA doesn't care.

apparently josh had weed in the backpack. dude takes the weed and josh brown's gun and they bounce.

Captain, even your story right here has holes in it and doesn't even make sense.

Joshua knew the dudes, he'd sold to them before or nah? from what yall posted, dude was back to feeding the community after he said his peace on the stand, back to serving up chickens.

The one dude gets out, after Josh saw all 3 of them pull up. (did they call Josh) wouldn't phone records indicate this??

How did Josh even know them dudes were outside, They should have phone records or the convos and calls throughout the time frame?? but let's omit that segment though

Josh knows what they wanna score, (as if that wasn't discussed on the way up there) you drive 5 hours, you letting the plug know how much you want off top and that you're on your way.

How does a scuffle happen, (wouldn't that take place inside the apartment where the drugs and money are?) if they are scoring drugs from him in the parking lot?? In the matter of minutes/seconds, how does a scuffle breaks out??

Again, that does not explain why he was shot in the parking lot and not inside his apartment where the drugs and money were

And they willingly divulged all of that to the detective immediately and conveniently.. ok cool

Because that's where the shootout happened.

This is real life not the movies.

Why was there a shootout? Drug deal gone bad, how does a drug deal go bad in a situation like that, when there wasn't any drugs or money at the scene.

You are saying the dudes got out the car, one dude, had a 5-10 minute convo with Joshua about some drugs, and Josh opened fire on them dudes,

What made Josha open fire, Dude had no drugs on him, you drive from Dallas wanting to score 12lbs, hell 5lbs, you will see something, a duffle bag, a trash bag, something with the product in it, to know it's not a jack move. Josh just comes out there with nothing, but it's a drug deal gone bad??

Fucking story is so dayum bogus smh. I can't believe so call street dudes on here who know the game and supposedly know how the streets work, from reading the post, is eating this story up

Drug dealers move heavy weight from outta their homes, now, Must be some new school shit.

Captain, even your story right here has holes in it and doesn't even make sense.

Joshua knew the dudes, he'd sold to them before or nah? from what yall posted, dude was back to feeding the community after he said his peace on the stand, back to serving up chickens.

The one dude gets out, after Josh saw all 3 of them pull up. (did they call Josh) wouldn't phone records indicate this??

How did Josh even know them dudes were outside, They should have phone records or the convos and calls throughout the time frame?? but let's omit that segment though

Josh knows what they wanna score, (as if that wasn't discussed on the way up there) you drive 5 hours, you letting the plug know how much you want off top and that you're on your way.

How does a scuffle happen, (wouldn't that take place inside the apartment where the drugs and money are?) if they are scoring drugs from him in the parking lot?? In the matter of minutes/seconds, how does a scuffle breaks out??

Again, that does not explain why he was shot in the parking lot and not inside his apartment where the drugs and money were

breh, i dont know if he sold to them or not. but if i was a betting man, im going to say probably.

you talking about phone records....i'm sure all of that shit will be revealed. will you believe it when it comes out? probably not.

how does a scuffle happen? same way a lot of scuffles happen. dumb shit. coulda been over price.

he was in the parking lot for what sounded like a quick meet, not to sell them everything he had.

The weed was in a backpack that the dudes took with them

Your post doesn’t have a single “hole” in it

And that clearly proves 0% of drug dealers in real life would do it, not a single one anywhere

I assume you never heard Biggie 10 commandments about selling drugs.

I assume you never heard none of these rappers state to never sell product from where you lay at.

I'm a huge Mobb Deep fan, and I never heard them recite selling drugs from outta their houses.

a scuffle coulda been caused by a simple "aye come off that backpack, nigga. i need that".

josh coulda seen other dude getting outta the car thinking he was about to jump in the scuffle so he shot in that direction first.

I assume you never heard none of these rappers state to never sell product from where you lay at.

I'm a huge Mobb Deep fan, and I never heard them recite selling drugs from outta their houses.

have you ever copped drugs period?

newsflash, a LOT of people move it out of their cribs lol.

niggas dont give a fuck what biggie or mobb deep had to say.

Lmao

So every drug dealer follows SOP perfectly

Makes you wonder how drug deals EVER go wrong, since they all got the process down pat

breh, i dont know if he sold to them or not. but if i was a betting man, im going to say probably.

you talking about phone records....i'm sure all of that shit will be revealed. will you believe it when it comes out? probably not.

how does a scuffle happen? same way a lot of scuffles happen. dumb shit. coulda been over price.

he was in the parking lot for what sounded like a quick meet, not to sell them everything he had.

Captain,

If you're coming from LA to score from me, you not coming to score no small amount, which would mean that you really trying to score a lot. Prices would have already been made before me telling you to even take the trip.

Dumb shit like what?? Aint to much talking going on with an exchange of big product, sometimes two words is utter, real big time niggas just swap out cars, but that's another level, but aint no talking/having convo like that. You handing over the product or the money or you robbing me once you see the product or money.

LM AO

lol we're talking about real life.

Captain,

If you're coming from LA to score from me, you not coming to score no small amount, which would mean that you really trying to score a lot. Prices would have already been made before me telling you to even take the trip.

Dumb shit like what?? Aint to much talking going on with an exchange of big product, sometimes two words is utter, real big time niggas just swap out cars, but that's another level, but aint no talking/having convo like that. You handing over the product or the money or you robbing me once you see the product or money.

You just gave a great suggestion how a scuffle could start. Niggas agreed on a price. Made the drive. Then dude ups the price because “well shit y’all already came all this way, pay what I say or get tf on.”

have you ever copped drugs period?

newsflash, a LOT of people move it out of their cribs lol.

niggas dont give a fuck what biggie or mobb deep had to say.

I wouldn't be poking holes into this bogus story if I wasn't around the shit. I did time, but that's irrelevant, I've been in that world to know how it actually happens, and what is done etc. This story doesn't make sense from a drug deal gone bad angle. Not at all.

Breh aint no A LOT of ppl moving weight from outta their cribs like that, where their ppl stay, kids go to school, as I stated, the petty hustling ass niggas do that, nickel'n and dime'n, and they only score to niggas that they've known or see everyday. They are not supplying niggas from outta their house to niggas from across the state lines unless it's family.

You just gave a great suggestion how a scuffle could start. Niggas agreed on a price. Made the drive. Then dude ups the price because “well shit y’all already came all this way, pay what I say or get tf on.”

Captain,

Prices are set in stone once the order/time has been placed, if anything, the plug would front you something for scoring a lot from them. Changing the price aint even a discussion like how you are trying to make it be

Captain,

Prices are set in stone once the order/time has been placed, if anything, the plug would front you something for scoring a lot from them. Changing the price aint even a discussion like how you are trying to make it be

Set in stone

So he would have broken an unbreakable code

Good reason to get capped

Back