Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

Some of yall want the police to be right so bad. At this point you're not arguing your beliefs, you are almost cheerleading for that to be the outcome. Hoping. And that's disgusting. Some of yall WANT it to be black on black crime

Who killed nipsey

Lol dawg they werent strangers

What da fuck u want hin to take 12pounds to kmart parking lot?

Ow yeah he wasnt alone he had a fuckn gun on him...the same one on his instagram from last year

If they weren't strangers, why the hell would they be dealing with a nigga who is a part of one of the biggest trials? You an associate and I know you've been dealing with the police, I'ma find another plug, elsewhere, say in Houston, you get it cheaper in H-town, or Shreveport maybe.

If they weren't strangers, why not wait until the dude shows them the drugs or lead them up to his apartment like he's always done, and then rob him? How you not make it up to the dude's apartment?

If they weren't strangers, why the hell would you go and score some drugs at night, late at night at that, niggas don't score that amount of drugs late at night. You know the plug, you coming through early to do a pick up, earlier than 10, that nigga aint live in a trap house, which is open all through out the night. Nigga lived in an apartment complex,

Drug buyers don't drive 5 hours to rob niggas and don't come away with nothing.

If they weren't strangers, they would have known that dude lives next door or down the way from a cop, niggas who score drugs aint buying near spots where cops roam.

Story has all kinds of holes in it but black folks so basic, Dallas PD has been caught many of times lying and doing dirty shit to black folks, but yet we wanna believe them now??
None of this shit makes any sense

But for the sake of this thread and me not to keep dealing with gullible ass folks, I'ma say that the Dallas PD had no involvement whatsoever in this situation. Their hands are clean from this situation, hell any and all Police department in the area, are clean from this, all the white folks hands are clean from this situation

It was us that did it to the dude, Them robbers acted alone, they had no hand in their backs

2 days after the trial, I'ma sell some weed to some niggas from outta of town and invite them to my crib.

2 days after the trial, I'ma sell some weed to some niggas from outta of town and invite them to my crib.

Why wouldn't he? You think after a trial the police stake out all the witnesses for some period of time? His interaction with that case was over and it was back to work.

If he didn't get shot it would have just been a regular ol' drug deal that nobody ever heard about.

Why wouldn't he? You think after a trial the police stake out all the witnesses for some period of time? His interaction with that case was over and it was back to work.

If he didn't get shot it would have just been a regular ol' drug deal that nobody ever heard about.

exactly.

people keep acting like witnesses are on trial too

He wouldn't because drug dealers don't go back to selling drugs when they are "hot" or have been on a stand, Drug buyers don't buy from dudes that were working with the cops and have been on the stand.

You may not be street or been around street dudes or so call, drug activity, other than watching it on movies to know this, but at least try and understand that it doesn't make sense. For a drug dealer to make a sell right after dealing with cops.

You get a runner to do the dealing if you need to make a sell, you don't do it yourself. Drug Dealers don't sell 12 lbs of weed or anything from where they lay their head at

The dude was called as a witness, being questioned by cops, knowing that the cops are watching him, following him, etc. He's still out here being Nino Brown?

Knowing this is a high profile case, dude is still out here being Nino Brown in the streets from his house

Before the verdict even happen, it's impossible for this dude to continue to push that kind of weight out of his house and not get caught up, dude phone was tapped the minute he became a witness on this trial, but yet, he's Nino Brown out here

Why did he get shot in the parking lot?

He wouldn't because drug dealers don't go back to selling drugs when they are "hot" or have been on a stand, Drug buyers don't buy from dudes that were working with the cops and have been on the stand.

You may not be street or been around street dudes or so call, drug activity, other than watching it on movies to know this, but at least try and understand that it doesn't make sense. For a drug dealer to make a sell right after dealing with cops.

You get a runner to do the dealing if you need to make a sell, you don't do it yourself. Drug Dealers don't sell 12 lbs of weed or anything from where they lay their head at

It seems like you haven't known a lot of real life dealers because all those assumptions you're making are incorrect. People sell weed, shrooms, pills blow and dope out of their house all day every day.

And again... a day in court isn't stopping the grind for most people. Dude was a witness not the defendant lol.

But you just said since he was going to testify in court that automatically means his phone was tapped (lmao) which lets me know we're operating on two totally different planes of existence right now.

It seems like you haven't known a lot of real life dealers because all those assumptions you're making are incorrect. People sell weed, shrooms, pills blow and dope out of their house all day every day.

And again... a day in court isn't stopping the grind for most people. Dude was a witness not the defendant lol.

But you just said since he was going to testify in court that automatically means his phone was tapped (lmao) which lets me know we're operating on two totally different planes of existence right now.

A lot of drug dealer sells drugs out of their house?

If I wanted to score 2 ki's from a drug dealer, he or she's going to tell me to meet them at their own house, late at night to come and pick them up?

Drug dealers want that kind of traffic around where they lay at, kids and family, they want strangers, driving all the way from LA, 5 hours, coming all through the night to score some drugs?

A day,? obviously you've never been to court or had any dealings with the law, maybe outside of a speeding ticket, when you are a witness, especially on a major case like that, there is no such thing as a "day" and you're cut loose from all ties with law enforcement. You are a key witness and you're stating that once dude did his "day" in court, he was good to go and back to slanging. This aint New Jack City captain, or Goodfellas

Ok captain.

Ghost, Tommy, Tasha, Tariq, etc, they never sold any drugs from their dayum house

Nino Brown never sold drugs outta his own house or Gee Money.

A lot of Drug Dealers are not moving weight (pounds) from outta their homes.

Niggas who nickel'n and dim'n, petty hustling doing that shit, They aint moving pounds outta their house

Ghost, Tommy, Tasha, Tariq, etc, they never sold any drugs from their dayum house

Nino Brown never sold drugs outta his own house or Gee Money.

A lot of Drug Dealers are not moving weight (pounds) from outta their homes.

Niggas who nickel'n and dim'n, petty hustling doing that shit, They aint moving pounds outta their house

TV

Yep,

Even the writers and producers have sense of enough not to have drug dealers slang from outta their houses

And that clearly proves 0% of drug dealers in real life would do it, not a single one anywhere

Back